Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I have met many. You have to be yourself and not be so aggressive and no expectations. Let the woman dictate things so she feels more comfortable. And don't get mad if she says no, it's a jungle out there and women have to be safe cause a lot of crazy ass people. So because of those guys, us real legit guys have to go the extra mile and be very very patient
I think they have a lot more to lose than the jerk guys who expose them. I understand them remaining hidden. Plus, they have the dog and the cock, why would they want a "dick" to interfere? I've not proven this, but I think women will stick with women more when it comes to sharing their secret. From the ones I've talked to online, seems their girl friends know, and maybe share the experience together, more than any guy they have been with.

I'd give anything to meet up with the woman I'm destined to marry and spend the rest of my life with, and I hope she's also a zoo.

I actually met my wife on here. She fell away from the lifestyle and shames me from time to time for being a zoo. But I am what I am. Now I think I need a FwB *edit. It was actually BF

Not yet. one day I'll reach out and make a connection when I find someone semi-local to me. It's hard living in a low-population area lol.

I am a little to introverted to meet up with anyone I think. Also I have no real reason to seek out other zoos. I have all the dog companionship I need and not particularly interested in whoring my dogs out to people. I am talking to a few people here that are kinda ok and might make neat friends but then my introversion kicks in and I realize I am to chicken to even contemplate meeting in real life. :cautious:

We were on Fabswingers a few times, constantly getting banned though. My partner still has a profile but he's forgot his login LOL X
If you are after swinging, then that site or SDC has to be a million times better than the pathetic FL full of social media like collectors, ego massage addicts, and posing timewasters. Obviously any half decent lady lookwise is going to do well anywhere be it FL, Facepoo or the butchers' shop around the corner

Back