Hard decision!! LOL (read the thread before voting!!!)

which of the three. would you give/suck/handjob/be penetrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AmongusSUS

Lurker
in two hypotheses? you are on a farm all alone! near to you.
you have the opportunity to do whatever you want with both (since the owners trusted you, and gave you the house key!)

have a stallion horse,
images (2).jpeg
purebred quarter horse, about to have a mating in two days time!

on the other hand, the owner has two purebred dogs, both different breeds!

1. purebred doberman dog

images.jpeg

2. a purebred pitbull. who can be big and muscular, or big and cuddly.
images (1).jpeg

remembering that I'm talking about males only! but if you want to be feminine... you can be!

choose wisely!!

by:AmongusSUS
Polish_20230402_042035110.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fencehopping is fencehopping, bud. Even if youre not actually abusing an animal, youre abusing that neighbor's trust.

it's a hypothetical situation, you don't need to be nervous, as if I were abusing an animal.
Why would the hypothetical answer be any different for the real answer? This isn't a hypothetical situation.

Now if you'd worded it as "the owner has given you free reign to fuck them all, which do you fuck first?". Then it would be a proper hypothetical with the answers you provided. As it is that you're a simple house sitter, the "hypothetical" answer is not offered, I wouldn't fuck any of them.

I'll take that risk, and his fat cock!
Fencehopping is trespass legally, anywhere theres actually Law. Thats before you get to the morality of it....zif you want to get your ass shot off go for it....but teaching a neighbors dog a trick that could get him killed is pretty mean. You didnt bother reading the rest of the thread, did you?

Is it? That sounded originally like a serious question; all the other responses were serious....so youre the black swan after being called....Pardon me if I 🤣

Back