Hairy, trimmed or shaved - Men

I like these things shaved. I do not care for the rest of the body since I only like dicks and those have to be nice to look at. :D

I trim and shave. I do shave my ball a lot I love having my balls feel silky smooth and it feel good when they sweat and the air breeze blow through my shorts. Ugggh feels so good

No 2 on the top (head) No 3 on the beard, No 4 under me oxters (now there's a word for ye) and everywhere else.

I find these topics like, "What do you prefer on your pizza?" :ROFLMAO:
I'm a bear. I tried shaved for myself and it's just not for me.
I have always preferred my women to be full bush. Especially when I show them the unique erogenous zone pubic hair can be if teased just right ;)

I prefer to shave my body hair especially the pubes. I enjoy the smooth look and feel and I don't really like the look of bushes all too much.

I don't really manage my body hair for the most part, but I'm also not a super hairy person to begin with. I trim my pubes every couple of months and I usually let what little facial hair I'm able to grow do its thing until it starts to look unkempt.

i never let myself get too hairy, but sometimes i let it grow a little bit however when i start feeling a bit femboyish i shave everything

Normally I keep it trimmed down there. I have shaved a couple of times, but so far, none of my partners have preferred shaved.

I am hairy myself. I tried shaving once....it was so itchy when growing back I swore never to donut again lol. I don't mind hairy though; I'ma mountain man!

I'm naturally not very hairy at all. But even so, I shave a few times a week. I hate having public hair. Wish there was a better way to lose the pubes for good.

Back