Hairy, trimmed or shaved - Men

I absolutely hate my hair no matter where it is at but I'm too lazy to trim, plus the upkeep can be a literal pain at first.

I prefer the look and feel of a shaved or waxed full body.

I was on a swimming/water polo team in college and the coach suggested shaving (I'm part Italian and naturally hairy). The first shave was awkward (went through about 20 disposable razors and it took what seemed like hours.) It felt really weird in clothes, and I was embarrassed and self conscious not being fully clothed when not swimming. But I eventually came to prefer the look and feel of my body and have always been turned on by naturally smooth guys. Jokingly I used to say that two hairy guys will suffer from the "Velcro effect" and get stuck.

Anecdotally, I've found that naturally hairy men are attracted to smooth guys, and smooth guys heavily seek hairy men (just my experience), so my sexual/romantic preferences where somewhat limited. But, I still prefer to be smooth.

Now, I'll get a full body wax a couple times a year (damned expensive and takes 3 hour) and trim between treatments. And yep, this includes everything from the neck down including forearms, armpits, legs, and what's referred to as "the Manzillian" which is the anus and surrounding area; balls, pubes and dick shaft (which mine looks live a sheath if I don't shave or wax it.)

First time I had waxing done it was painful, but the sting lasts no longer than a split second. Since then I've started to enjoy the sting (even getting somewhat aroused); I think the area of the upper chest is above and by far the most painful area, believe it or not.
The balls, groin, dick shaft and butt hole don't even approach that level of pain.

How do you zero-body-hair zoos cope with animals being furry?
Interesting, but I prefer short hair breeds over long-hair breeds. But aside from fur and human body hair having different textural qualities, for me, it's being able to see the other's body form (with canine think greyhound body, doberman or great dane vs. husky, and English sheep. etc.)

And for myself, and potential it's a preference, but not a must. All comes down to the chemistry of attraction.

skin to skin with no hair in between is the best, most of the time that way here
So, you shave your dogs too? (?)

I can't tolerate skin to skin contact, that's one of the reason I feel sex with other humans disgusting. Maybe I'll do it again if the other person is wearing a fursuit xD, since I love the texture of fur (and that's why I love long haired dogs and not short haired ones).

No shaving dogs silly.

For a human man, think about middle eastern or Greek men (I've met a few who looked as though they were wearing long hair blankets, front and back. And their partners where bonkers for it)

I keep shaved or trimmed. Perfer my women and men shaved as well. For animals its different and doesnt bother me as much in my mind. ?‍♂️ but I've also pushed through and went down on people that were quite bushy.
Dont know if it matters but my good friend that is non-zoo (he doesnt know about my interests in this regard) but he too prefers his women and men shaved as well. He keeps himself super shaved.
Figured I'd throw that in if we're kinda polling. Lmao.

I keep shaved or trimmed. Perfer my women and men shaved as well. For animals its different and doesnt bother me as much in my mind. ?‍♂️ but I've also pushed through and went down on people that were quite bushy.
Dont know if it matters but my good friend that is non-zoo (he doesnt know about my interests in this regard) but he too prefers his women and men shaved as well. He keeps himself super shaved.
Figured I'd throw that in if we're kinda polling. Lmao.

Maybe if we get enough input as a poll we could ask Harry's Razor's to issue us a discount code if we say were with Zooville?

I designed a pattern that had Bernie 2020 with my pubes! Nah, I just leave it all natural. There's nothing like my pubes against my doggy girl's fur.

I love hairy fellas! If the cocks bare, I don't go there. Seriously. but thats just my preference... Got a thing for furry things :) Which is kind of funny because I like myself wax smooth and I don't like beards haha. Everything fuzzy but the face for my human partners please.

Look, I don't suck human cock. However after sucking canine cock, I'm quite understanding if men prefer to be shaved for themselves or their partner.

We all have personal aesthetics. I have seen plenty of women here keep a bush, contrast to me who has almost never had anything that could even be described as "coarse sandpaper"over her lips. Everyone is valid, including you guys.

Besides, when you're slamming a girl that hair gets flattened and she gets every inch anyways :p

Shaved completely for women, for men its ok if they keep a little bit up top, as long as the balls and around the shaft is shaven. I keep a little up top myself, because completely bald looks weird, but my gf prefers the balls clean (so she doesnt risk hairs in her mouth) and I'm assuming that even though he cant complain, my dog prefers that too (given how he can cough and hack if he gets hairs in his throat from his own hairs sometimes ;)

I try and stay trimmed but the balls are a pain in the ass. If I can find a chemical hair remover for genitals I'd probably go bald. Also I hate having hair on my ass makes me feel nasty

I generally shave it completely or at least trim it very close. I don't like when a guy has hairy balls and a bush (though I don't really mind a hairy pussy as much) and so I feel it is only right to do the same as I want out of potential sexual partners, golden rule and all that. I also just like the way it feels to have a smooth and hairless groin. That being said, if I'm not expecting to meet anyone or with anyone, I often get lazy and let it grow out just because I don't feel like dealing with shaving.

Back