Hairy, trimmed or shaved - Men

0 DUpOXUueSPeOGKgF.jpg

So we have a thread on how the ladies manage their perfect pussys but I could not find one about the mangarden, so what about the men, do people prefer the wood with no trees, a big bushy area or manscaping.

I mostly trim, but I have shaved on occasion (usually in the summer since its warmer)

I go natural just because..... but I like a girl any way it comes. Just as long as it has “taste”. A freshly washed pussy has no taste at all.... kinda like licking your arm.

I wear thongs, so I always have to shave in order to pull it off lol

I´m usually between bushy (specially now during the quarantine xD) and trimmed, since I trim once in a while. I don´t like how it feels shaved, nor how it looks (since I´m hairy, it looks out of place). Also I´m lazy, that´s the reason I don´t shave my face neither xD.

And since I don´t have a human partner I just don´t care. One girlfriend I had used to shave, but stop doing it after she look that i didn´t xD.

For me, it's got to be short, back and sides.
Pubes trimmed right down and nuts shaved smooth...
After all, there's nothing more romantic and says 'I love you' more than somebody pulling pubic hairs out of their teeth when they've just been down on you ?

I really dig hairy. Full bush, hairy hole are huge turn ons. Of course we all have to trim a bit sometimes. Trimmed balls are cool. But nothing sexier than a furry man and musky manscent ?

I like my men with hair.
Not like rainforest-hairy but nicely trimmed (not too short) and taken care of.
But in the end I don't care, because sex is sex, doesn't matter if hairy or smooth.

I've got a hairy front and prefer to keep it neat.
I trim torso/chest hair with #2-#3 clipper. Usually trim pubic hair with #1 clipper. Shave scrotum with electric razor. Occassionally shave pubes too.
I've tried shaving all but it looks odd and grows back within 24 hours. Too much trouble.

lol.... i have considered doing some manscaping but as we are a fairly open household (at least us parents dont hide when the teenage kids wander into the bathroom every so often) , I wonder what the kids would think of the change from the au natural look I have had all their lives.. I think it would require a pretty embarrassing conversation ...

I've got a hairy front and prefer to keep it neat.
I trim torso/chest hair with #2-#3 clipper. Usually trim pubic hair with #1 clipper. Shave scrotum with electric razor. Occassionally shave pubes too.
I've tried shaving all but it looks odd and grows back within 24 hours. Too much trouble.
Mmm! Furry guys are sexy

Trimmed and shaved once a month, can't bear a bush, not only ugly to look at but terrible smell even after just a day. And fucking a mare feeling her hairless vulva against your hairless groin is so much more erotic.

Bush or Bust! Love a man with a natural full-grown bush! If a guy is naturally smooth or not as hairy then can’t do anything about that but definitely hate when guys shave or trim.
Fuck yeah! Love to bury my face in that bush?

Currently i trim literally everywhere. As i get older my obsession level hatred for my body hair gets stronger and i start doing more and more to try and get rid of it. Im a poor college student right now but im hopeing i can do even more once i finish school and get settled. I also prefer my partners to be shaved. I just hate hair in general its because of my dad lol.

Back