Hairy or shaved pussy?

It’s always amazed me these modern humans who spend so much time, effort, creating infinitely complex delusions in order to hide from the vary basic of their nature. Humans are animals. Humans interact and understand existence ONLY THROUGH THEIR SENSES! When you deny sensuality you deny existence, you loose your contact with reality. It won’t make a bit of difference if walking down a lane next week a green footed purple headed three mouthed nine tongue Bozo blows you away in a hail of stone bullets. You will be no more dead then, than now.

They scrub and exfoliate to physical damage to hide from dead skin cells; they shower four times a day “In case I smell”; they perfume the inside of their mouths constantly with washes, tick tac’s, gums, Altoids, they scream and weep, “Oh my god what is that smell?” Anyone who complains about a hair from oral sex with lines of “Oh my gosh golly I had sex with another living creatures, it’s like flossing” should be forced to live in a plastic bubble and have only contact with rubber sex dolls and voices through intercom’s. Existing alone through the years without human contact, voices cutting out and scrambled, missing a third of the conversation, without any access to books, literature, even brain deadening electronic amusements. Why waste the electric? They live in total denial and delusion anyway. Worse than useless, actually more like parasites.

I’ve wondered about these gaggers and squeamish , “Oh my gosh, it’s a hair! In My mouth!!” supposed humans. Do they know how pathetic they are at the language of sex, for make no mistake, sex, sensuality, are languages. Whining about odors? It’s like saying “Oh my god, there are VERBS in here with S’s!!!” Or who gag and whine about a hair? “Get me a gun, that asshole used an adverb!”

Sigh.

Question, does anyone else enjoy the feeling of running their fingers through someone's pubic hair?
There's just something about the texture difference between that and the silky smoothness of what's only a few inches below that I absolutely love.

Question, does anyone else enjoy the feeling of running their fingers through someone's pubic hair?
Yes!
Stroking, gentle tugs, blowing on, feather.... one of my ladies can cum from pubic hair stimulation. It's an erogenous zone treated right :cool:

You know... i'd hate to say it because I dont like being picky. But I PREFFER shaven... nobody likes a wild hair in their mouth or throat

For bitches i dont really mind, tho it looks nice shaven :p im normally zoo exclusive but if I ever in one way or another end up with a woman id prefer her shaven, it just looks so nice, inviting and clean :)

I've seen statements like this quite often, maybe I should just go ahead and do some sex education for guys (and girls) still not knowing what this is all about.

What ya'll are calling "roast beef", is an anatomical trait a female human is born with.
Having a so called "roast beef" pussy does not mean a woman has had a lot of sex. It means, that her inner labia is just bigger than than the outer.
This type of female genitalia is actually extremely common, but many young women are embarrassed about having it, because of people spreading misconceptions like the one above.

Vulvas come in various shapes. From "the bun" to "the roast beef sandwich".
Here's an illustration of a few of the endless individuality of the mysterious female
View attachment 66825

And while I am at it:
A vagina does not loosen up when the woman has sex frequently. It loosens up because the woman is aroused.
Also tightness varies from woman to woman.

Signed by:
A woman with "roast beef pussy" tired of men spreading bullshit and being accused of being a slut.
Bravo... girls and women; glad to see you stand up to the clueless and unaware. It's shameful to demean a woman based on her body. We all have preferences but for me, personally, a mental connection is every bit as important and powerful as physical attraction. Put all of those together with an intense dose of Chemistry and wow... ignite the fuse. ; )

Don’t be insecure, who cares what anyone does, really, and if it bothers you, yourself, then do something about it, or stop giving a shit lol, that’s being an adult

Back