Hairy or shaved pussy?

It depends on my mood but bald is very nice and I love oral. It can by hairy but not like "Scary Movie" hairy :p

I don´t have a single hair below my head. Preffered bald pussy and hairless asshole, smoothly removed with Veet and a razor. That´s a 100% more sensitive to horse cock and all the more tingly! Add baby oil and all is smooth and perfect, ready to slip in some fat Horse cock,,or a juicy dog for that matter,,same smooth feeling when it comes to enter! ;) Kiss Monica
Thank you.

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
A hairy pussy is a must for me. I love it on levels. For me it’s an incredible turn on. I love rubbing my face in my wife’s bush while licking her pussy. I also like how it caresses my cock when I enter her from behind. From a zoo viewpoint, pubic hair is more animal like and primal. In short, I love it!

Last edited:
Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
I prefer shaved, dont stopnin middle of eating a person out and pluck a pubic hair outta my mouth

I totally agree!!!! It is in fact MORE healthy!!!! Also, it really helps attract especially dogs MORE as it helps with retaining pussy odour!!!! Besides, I don’t mind at all getting pubic hairs in my mouth while performing oral AND I totally LOVE sucking on the pubic hairs of fellow girls especially!!!!!!!! I also get turned on lots by the smells of hairy, bushy pussies!!!!!!!!
😍

I prefer shaved, or at the very least well-trimmed. I really like going down on pussy and it's no fun getting hair stuck to the back of your tongue.

When I was early teens....shaved was definitely taboo...so I loved shaved....in My twenties and beyond shaved became more “normal“.....so I have developed a strong lust to extremely hairy....it’s just more raw 😈👅

I only know shaved ones but optically I like those (partly) shaven ones too. So I like those with runways or how do I call it?

I've come to take a stronger liking to fuzzy muffs. Just not too Roast Beefy though.

Back