Guys private k9 club

Hey Guys - I kicked off a couple of NYC get togethers, whereby we stroked & sucked to hot beast vids. I only got so far as 4 of us but it's a start. Then I had a situation of being heavily 'courted' by two members wanting to participate. Was in the process of planning the next one, which likely would have been around 6 or 7 guys, and they ghosted me. Like sharp, guillotined, "fell off the planet" style. It put me off and I chilled on it for a while but I'll be ready to kick them off again soon.

Hey Guys - I kicked off a couple of NYC get togethers, whereby we stroked & sucked to hot beast vids. I only got so far as 4 of us but it's a start. Then I had a situation of being heavily 'courted' by two members wanting to participate. Was in the process of planning the next one, which likely would have been around 6 or 7 guys, and they ghosted me. Like sharp, guillotined, "fell off the planet" style. It put me off and I chilled on it for a while but I'll be ready to kick them off again soon.
ever have any dogs there?

Good for you! I've done this one on one with a few different guys this year, but never in a group. Would love to be jerking with a few as we watch beast vids. I'm always happy to be the one sucking any dicks that need it, too!

Fuck yeah! I would've been a regular if we were closeby...

i'd hook up with you for that kind of play any day!
Lets do it! I'm down, ready...
i'd hook up with you for that kind of play any day!
Hey NYC / NY Guys - I know its been quite a while but I'm finally ready to schedule another beast "vid & stroke" get-together. I was thinking Friday July 9 or July 16. I think my apartment may be too tight so I'm thinking of booking an large hotel room or similar.

I'll have some bevvies/nibbles available but I propose it be largely BYO and those that have hard drives of downloaded vids - please bring! I plan on a start time around 8.00-9.00 and going all night until checkout late morning. I will likely book a space in Manhattan probably around Midtown.

I apologize for the delay reinstating these however, I'm looking forward to meeting you, finding like-minded gents, watching hot beast vids, and for those that wish to, get naked and stroke. No pressure.

Most of the NY gents that wanted to attend are on this thread however, if you know someone that is interested and i've overlooked, please forward the info. A couple of guys asked if anyone will bring their canine companions. Let's discuss.

Please RSVP by Tuesday July 6 with your prefered date.

Thanks guys! Let me know if you have any questions.

Lets do it! I'm down, ready...

Hey NYC / NY Guys - I know its been quite a while but I'm finally ready to schedule another beast "vid & stroke" get-together. I was thinking Friday July 9 or July 16. I think my apartment may be too tight so I'm thinking of booking an large hotel room or similar.

I'll have some bevvies/nibbles available but I propose it be largely BYO and those that have hard drives of downloaded vids - please bring! I plan on a start time around 8.00-9.00 and going all night until checkout late morning. I will likely book a space in Manhattan probably around Midtown.

I apologize for the delay reinstating these however, I'm looking forward to meeting you, finding like-minded gents, watching hot beast vids, and for those that wish to, get naked and stroke. No pressure.

Most of the NY gents that wanted to attend are on this thread however, if you know someone that is interested and i've overlooked, please forward the info. A couple of guys asked if anyone will bring their canine companions. Let's discuss.

Please RSVP by Tuesday July 6 with your prefered date.

Thanks guys! Let me know if you have any questions.
This sounds incredible. I'd love to find an excuse to get away for one of these get togethers.

As I'm not able to travel much, if something would happen in the Philadelphia area, I'd be a life time member without hesitation

Back