Guys private k9 club

BlairADL90

Zooville Settler
So I've talked about before here and there. I'm wanting to start and form a private club for guys like myself into gay beast. An ideal and secret group for guys to make friends , get to know one another and of course have a safe haven to have hot sexual fun and adventure. To form something like this would be a group effort. I'm open to who is interested and brain storming idea to put this together. Anyone who wants to be part please comment and also message me about it. Something like this would be a huge milestone for those like us. A place to be ourselves and be around others like minded as us. A home away from home where fantasy come become real.

What you will end up having is one or 2 people who have a dog and 200 zoo virgins that are desperate for a knot itwoukd vevwsy too much for owner and without a doubt scare people awqy. These things work only after building a long and trusting relationship with somebody not just random people from a Website where people don't know who's what .. sorryijudt can't see this working qbdlook, u have people from Australia America wanting to be part of it lol

Any olguys with dogs in lakewood wa wana let there dog breed me text me your address and my number is 3609033533 ill come over qn have you breed me then your dog

So I've talked about before here and there. I'm wanting to start and form a private club for guys like myself into gay beast. An ideal and secret group for guys to make friends , get to know one another and of course have a safe haven to have hot sexual fun and adventure. To form something like this would be a group effort. I'm open to who is interested and brain storming idea to put this together. Anyone who wants to be part please comment and also message me about it. Something like this would be a huge milestone for those like us. A place to be ourselves and be around others like minded as us. A home away from home where fantasy come become real.
If this ever got made count me in!

Back