Guys private k9 club

So I've talked about before here and there. I'm wanting to start and form a private club for guys like myself into gay beast. An ideal and secret group for guys to make friends , get to know one another and of course have a safe haven to have hot sexual fun and adventure. To form something like this would be a group effort. I'm open to who is interested and brain storming idea to put this together. Anyone who wants to be part please comment and also message me about it. Something like this would be a huge milestone for those like us. A place to be ourselves and be around others like minded as us. A home away from home where fantasy come become real.
I would absolutely love to participate in just such a group provided its not far from me which i doubt it would be. However, if i can make it work, ill be there.

Of course I'm in. North Eastern US.
I would LOVE a private club where I could be chained up and people could just bring their dogs over to me to breed and mate with me whenever they wanted to. Over and over again.

Can I get in on this telegram group as well? Because this is everything I'm into 😈

What you will end up having is one or 2 people who have a dog and 200 zoo virgins that are desperate for a knot itwoukd vevwsy too much for owner and without a doubt scare people awqy. These things work only after building a long and trusting relationship with somebody not just random people from a Website where people don't know who's what .. sorryijudt can't see this working qbdlook, u have people from Australia America wanting to be part of it lol
Ok so I hate to agree with the negative Nancy, but they are right, to a point anyway. If the points he made are not considered and sadly many others not stated as well there just isn’t a feasible way to do it. HOWEVER, if and only if, real leadership, organization, teamwork, dedication, man hours, MONEY, sweat, tears, sleepless nights, and responsibility is shown, strived for, and accomplished. This is possible. I personally love the concept, and would be happy to hoof my share of the nightmare, knowing full well that to conceptualize this into existence successfully and without repercussions (sigh, good luck with that), would be a feat that borders on insanity. I feel personally that the first priority would be, as best we can, create our own laws of sort, ones all zoos’ must follow or be shunned, much like in the John Wick Theatrical videos. This in my opinion is of the utmost importance, as we are all very different, some of us wouldn’t bat an eye after executing another person upon catching them sexually torturing an animal to “bust a nut”. (Just going extreme to make a point). And some of us think Lube up and shove it into a hole, any hole that you can thrust your way into, is perfectly acceptable. Some of us may think the only way to have sex with an animal is strictly male and female, or any other endless string of scenarios. Clearly this is a problem, if we don’t address this and actually try to make local groups for newbs and pros alike I get their fur on, news media will be up our asses and our chances at acceptance and any concept of equality or recognition for those that desire matrimony for their beloved, and those that just want to get completely covered in horse jizz as a train of 20 Great Danes gang fuck them while they suck and jerk at least as many horny equine studs is nothing but a wet dream... no matter how unlikely that is to become acceptable it would become heresy instead. So my point is somehow we must make in concrete and known what we as a whole find acceptable and unacceptable. And unlike the typical laws of normal folks, we can’t waver or budge, we have to be resolved and stand firm in our decisions, at least for the foreseeable future. To waver or rewrite, or any variations would give “them” all that is needed to easily tear us apart metaphorically and perhaps literally if future impacts of such a organization/group were to be initiated without proper forethought. The next step, in my opinion, would be to determine location, will it be one, spot and folks gotta find there way? One in each state? Any in the US? How does one qualify if your abode is along a border of division, do theses people get both areas? Does it get treated much like a Walmart would handle it, sites anywhere an owner is willing, eager fur frenzied lovers awaiting one in their town? Or do I like big cities get sites? How about only small country areas, make our own towns... perhaps a combination Therin. Clubs in cities, intentionally small towns in the styx. And the last point I’m gonna discuss briefly hopefully, how do we monitor/regulate/EDUCATE owners AND Zoodicts (zoo + addict, as most are willing to do anything to get that dick... kinda like...). I feel my point is made well enough with just that statement there. I hope this wasn’t too disagreeable or boring or whatever other lame ass titles could be attributed to my rant. REMEMBER, I am for this idea and want this to become a reality, i just don’t want it to destroy our abilities to currently furtively fuck the fur off our animal lovers and be filled with their beastly seed in the process. For me, a life without my furry significant other, is a life not worth living, so I choose to fight for the life that is worth living and give it what I can. Thank you and apologies

Learning the ropes and have a few occurrences under my belt (in more ways than one) and would like to be part of the group.

So I've talked about before here and there. I'm wanting to start and form a private club for guys like myself into gay beast. An ideal and secret group for guys to make friends , get to know one another and of course have a safe haven to have hot sexual fun and adventure. To form something like this would be a group effort. I'm open to who is interested and brain storming idea to put this together. Anyone who wants to be part please comment and also message me about it. Something like this would be a huge milestone for those like us. A place to be ourselves and be around others like minded as us. A home away from home where fantasy come become real.

has this been set up that I have missed? Would love to join

I would really like to be a part of this.

Back