Gun Ownership - NO politics, just "Do you or do you not own a firearm"

Do you legally own a firearm of any kind?

• I own one or more firearms, and am an American

Votes: 366 56.7%
  • I own NO firearms, and am an American

Votes: 98 15.2%
  • I own one or more firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • I own NO firearms, and am other than American (Feel free to specify Citizenship)

Votes: 98 15.2%
  • I am not legally able to own a firearm (Feel free to specify reason)

Votes: 23 3.6%

• Total voters
Can you ever own enough guns? I really wish I didn’t like them. I would probably be saving a lot of money…
Same here. Although my spending on them has decreased dramatically over the last few years.

The SV98 has been on my wish list for a long time. Hard to get though.
People tend to get things they don't have access to. It looks funny.
Here, many dream of getting the M40A3. =)
I have experience with SV-98 7.62*54.
Pretty contradictory in my opinion. Workmanship from "Izhmash"
also not so high. This is especially true for hanging elements.
In the local slang it is called "FOMKA".
I had the opportunity to compare SV-98 with TSVL-8M1 .300WM (In slang it is called "Lobaevka").
At a distance of 300 meters, the comparison is not at all in favor of the SV98.
The SV-98 is not represented on the local civilian market, but there are some chances to get them in Armenia. Not exactly legal, I guess.
But you can legally get the KO-13 "Record", a civilian prototype, on the local market for used weapons. After that, assemble your SV-98 by means of replacing attachments. Some collectors here do this.
(Translated by Google. =) )

People tend to get things they don't have access to. It looks funny.
Here, many dream of getting the M40A3. =)
I have experience with SV-98 7.62*54.
Pretty contradictory in my opinion. Workmanship from "Izhmash"
also not so high. This is especially true for hanging elements.
In the local slang it is called "FOMKA".
I had the opportunity to compare SV-98 with TSVL-8M1 .300WM (In slang it is called "Lobaevka").
At a distance of 300 meters, the comparison is not at all in favor of the SV98.
The SV-98 is not represented on the local civilian market, but there are some chances to get them in Armenia. Not exactly legal, I guess.
But you can legally get the KO-13 "Record", a civilian prototype, on the local market for used weapons. After that, assemble your SV-98 by means of replacing attachments. Some collectors here do this.
(Translated by Google. =) )
You can build one for half the cost of one that had served.

I use to, unfortunately... I lost them all in a terrible boating accident. 😉😂
Gonna drop this here:
That line is old, tired, worn out, over-used, not even remotely funny, and worst of all, downright fucking STUPID from the very first time somebody said it. If that's where you stand, why do you even have them at all? Give 'em to somebody that'll put them to the intended use. Plain and simple: If the time has come to "lose" them, it's actually time to USE them - for exactly the reason that the 2nd amendment exists: Destroying a tyrannical government that has overstepped its bounds.

Gonna drop this here:
That line is old, tired, worn out, over-used, not even remotely funny, and worst of all, downright fucking STUPID from the very first time somebody said it. If that's where you stand, why do you even have them at all? Give 'em to somebody that'll put them to the intended use. Plain and simple: If the time has come to "lose" them, it's actually time to USE them - for exactly the reason that the 2nd amendment exists: Destroying a tyrannical government that has overstepped its bounds.
Thats exactly why I used this line. For how much it had been over used man. 😂, the rifles, powder, brass and reloaders are in good hands and in a safe place.

Hand cannons. Yes I may be overcompensating for something but I don’t care. They be fun and a beating at the same time.😂
You and your abusive lovers... <snerk>

I'm likin' the new shotgun I picked up last week - the "FEAR 116". Idiotic name, but I liked the price, and the fact that it's a semi-auto 12 gauge that takes 10 round mags. (Could get 25 round drum mags for it until the new ban came in back in July - can't get 'em here now. Lawsuit has been filed) It's a Turkish import 12 gauge built on the AR pattern, but as a side-charger. I figure ten rounds of 9-ball, and a mag with another 10 SHOULD do the job. If not, I'm likely in over my head. Time to fall back to the EDC and try to get the hell out without gettin' ME perforated 🏃‍♂️💨😲

Thats exactly why I used this line. For how much it had been over used man. 😂, the rifles, powder, brass and reloaders are in good hands and in a safe place.
Ehhhh... I guess we'll let you live... THIS TIME! But next time, it'll be nothing less than 40 lashes with a wet noodle...

You and your abusive lovers... <snerk>

I'm likin' the new shotgun I picked up last week - the "FEAR 116". Idiotic name, but I liked the price, and the fact that it's a semi-auto 12 gauge that takes 10 round mags. (Could get 25 round drum mags for it until the new ban came in back in July - can't get 'em here now. Lawsuit has been filed) It's a Turkish import 12 gauge built on the AR pattern, but as a side-charger. I figure ten rounds of 9-ball, and a mag with another 10 SHOULD do the job. If not, I'm likely in over my head. Time to fall back to the EDC and try to get the hell out without gettin' ME perforated 🏃‍♂️💨😲
You need the stove pipe.😛 AKA HnH 10ga. Remington done fucked itself discontinuing them.

Hand cannons. Yes I may be overcompensating for something but I don’t care. They be fun and a beating at the same time.😂
Don't have any right to poke fun at you for your love of handheld cannons, just picked up a new one myself, a Super Redhawk in .480 Ruger 🤫

My gf owns several guns. She was taught to shoot and looks after them very well. I'm not really sure what they are but at least one double-barrelled shotgun, two rifles (?) and, she says, a 9mm handgun. Her father was military and thought she should know.

Was just referring to anything other then arms. Bow technology has got so good they can rival 9mm in foot pounds.
Ahhh... Got it - You zagged when I was expecting a zig. Carry on... (But don't put curry on carry-out carrion. Trust me, you'll be sorry. I'd be legally obligated to kill you if I told you anything more than that...)

Back