Goats who crave human pee

Zon

Lurker
This sounds like it could be an exciting scenario except there is a danger. Perhaps if there was some sort of gloryhole surrounded by a sturdy fence to form a safe barrier away from the horns. If it wants your pee then maybe it can be trained to suck a dick too. https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a23511011/olympic-national-park-goats-urine/ They crave the salt from it. Maybe there's a similar case for deer but perhaps less desperately.

Attachments

• mountain goats who crave pee.jpg
    mountain goats who crave pee.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 38
Not really all that surprising, given that bucks piss all over their own faces to attract females. They then rub their soaked, smelly heads on everything in reach -- including you, if you're standing there to receive it. So you could argue that this species is already predisposed by nature to enjoy sampling urine from the source. And I'd agree it is indeed a pretty nifty (and erotic) phenomenon to observe or be a part of ;)

I won't, however, be offering my dick for fellatio any time soon. If you've ever bottle-raised infant bovids, you know how hard they headbutt mom's bag (or the bottle in your hands), and once they reach weanling age, the teeth have sprouted. Nope, no dice. I'm not going in there.

But offering mutual urine streams for stimulation is akin to talking their language, displaying courtship signs they understand, a behavior they already perform themselves. And you can do this with any ordinary domestic goats. No need to tramp off to the mountains for their wilder cousins. Round about autumn is when their rutting season begins, as I recall. The bucks in any pasture anywhere will be pissing themselves night and day, trying to out-smell each other and win the girls. Caprines are one of the 'stranger' species to utilize a urine-attraction strategy in reverse: ordinarily, among other animals eg. dogs cattle horses etc. its the females and their pheromones that stimulate the males. But in goats, the wiring is flipped. Its the males who use their rutty odor to woo the girls. And it works; the does love him good 'n stinky!

As to what it smells like, well, its hard to say comparatively because its one of those scents that doesn't have an equivalent to compare to. It just smells "like" buck piss 🤷‍♂️ But making some close approximations, I'd describe it as a cross between wood or timber rot (think advanced rot, like soft and punky and black, not just a little early surface mold), faint ammonia, possibly some notes of citrus or fermented cider, and something else I can't quite lay a finger on. I can tell you for certain that it does not smell like any other urine you've ever sniffed. Theirs is in a class all its own. Most folks hate the scent of buck rut btw -- even most zoos find it unpalatable. Me, I love it. Seems to work the same magic on me that it does on the does, lol. But admittedly, that took a few encounters for it to become an 'acquired taste'. I'll own that I didn't like it at first sniff either. This stuff had to grow on me gradually over a few occasions. Til I began to miss it. Then coming around to liking it, and finally to craving it in the same season: autumn. Funny story, this craving actually culminated in getting incredibly lucky one night and becoming his target. Under him when it happened, there to catch a good soaking of it. Splashed and sprayed all over by a rutty male I was courting. I wasn't at home either so I had no way to clean up. Being wetted unexpectedly like that and made to stay in the moment with my buck-soiled clothes on it as it dried, drove me wild. Perhaps... exactly as nature intended.

Also, with a tame herd there should be no reason for all the elaborate gloryhole or partition fence setup. Even in rut, the bucks I've known were still pretty friendly, just rowdier and determined. The horns then become a necessity: they double as safety handles 😁

Reactions: Zon
Not really all that surprising, given that bucks piss all over their own faces to attract females. They then rub their soaked, smelly heads on everything in reach -- including you, if you're standing there to receive it. So you could argue that this species is already predisposed by nature to enjoy sampling urine from the source. And I'd agree it is indeed a pretty nifty (and erotic) phenomenon to observe or be a part of ;)

I won't, however, be offering my dick for fellatio any time soon. If you've ever bottle-raised infant bovids, you know how hard they headbutt mom's bag (or the bottle in your hands), and once they reach weanling age, the teeth have sprouted. Nope, no dice. I'm not going in there.

But offering mutual urine streams for stimulation is akin to talking their language, displaying courtship signs they understand, a behavior they already perform themselves. And you can do this with any ordinary domestic goats. No need to tramp off to the mountains for their wilder cousins. Round about autumn is when their rutting season begins, as I recall. The bucks in any pasture anywhere will be pissing themselves night and day, trying to out-smell each other and win the girls. Caprines are one of the 'stranger' species to utilize a urine-attraction strategy in reverse: ordinarily, among other animals eg. dogs cattle horses etc. its the females and their pheromones that stimulate the males. But in goats, the wiring is flipped. Its the males who use their rutty odor to woo the girls. And it works; the does love him good 'n stinky!

As to what it smells like, well, its hard to say comparatively because its one of those scents that doesn't have an equivalent to compare to. It just smells "like" buck piss 🤷‍♂️ But making some close approximations, I'd describe it as a cross between wood or timber rot (think advanced rot, like soft and punky and black, not just a little early surface mold), faint ammonia, possibly some notes of citrus or fermented cider, and something else I can't quite lay a finger on. I can tell you for certain that it does not smell like any other urine you've ever sniffed. Theirs is in a class all its own. Most folks hate the scent of buck rut btw -- even most zoos find it unpalatable. Me, I love it. Seems to work the same magic on me that it does on the does, lol. But admittedly, that took a few encounters for it to become an 'acquired taste'. I'll own that I didn't like it at first sniff either. This stuff had to grow on me gradually over a few occasions. Til I began to miss it. Then coming around to liking it, and finally to craving it in the same season: autumn. Funny story, this craving actually culminated in getting incredibly lucky one night and becoming his target. Under him when it happened, there to catch a good soaking of it. Splashed and sprayed all over by a rutty male I was courting. I wasn't at home either so I had no way to clean up. Being wetted unexpectedly like that and made to stay in the moment with my buck-soiled clothes on it as it dried, drove me wild. Perhaps... exactly as nature intended.

Also, with a tame herd there should be no reason for all the elaborate gloryhole or partition fence setup. Even in rut, the bucks I've known were still pretty friendly, just rowdier and determined. The horns then become a necessity: they double as safety handles 😁
You are a wealth of information. I don't think I'll ever get to use it but it is appreciated. Your story of getting soaked is pretty hot. I'm not sure if I'd like it myself irl but just imagining it.

Back