Giving Up Equality to be a Breeding Whore?

Would you give up your equality and freedom as a human and become the bottom bitch of a farm or house full of dogs?

Devoting yourself to being a proper breeding bitch for the house and never saying no to ANY cock? Obeying all rules?

A breeding whore is less than human, always to be degraded and used for satisfaction. Would you want to be a breeding whore knowing you're less than a dog?
For a month or two, yes

mm
Would you give up your equality and freedom as a human and become the bottom bitch of a farm or house full of dogs?

Devoting yourself to being a proper breeding bitch for the house and never saying no to ANY cock? Obeying all rules?

A breeding whore is less than human, always to be degraded and used for satisfaction. Would you want to be a breeding whore knowing you're less than a dog?
mm fuck yes, almost never a time without a cock in me from human to animal. Being used over and over for others pleasure. Used and degraded as nothing but holes for others pleasure.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if I ever get lucky to experience being used by an animal, then I'll be wanting to be converted to an owned farm sextoy ASAP 🤔

While I'm into stuff like submission, humiliation, exhibition, etc., I feel like fantasies like this kind of lose the plot, a little bit. Those kinks are interesting to me because of the contrast between them and my every day life. Simply becoming a dog sex slave, and nothing more, loses that contrast, and becomes uninteresting, and just kind of dark, I guess.

It sounds very hot and yes I would do it. In reality I have as most have created too many responsibilities so no. But the thought of no responsibility other than pleasing cock yes indeed I would do it.

I can understand the fantasy behind this, but it's kind of an obscure question. Sex Is good and all but it's only a part of life, it should not be the only thing in your life.

Maybe for an afternoon…. Then take a break and get back to my normal routine

i would luv too but i am sure like BaileyAffair wrote i bet two weeks i would need to recover, of course i am getting old. lol

Meh, its not really my cup of tea, and I personally don't like being reduced or reducing someone to sex objects or breeding machines
Careful, I'm not saying those who does that is a bad person, definitely their choices, I'm talking personally

Kinda what im striving to be i dont need equally i need my sissy pussy stretched filled with cum and plugged when not in use

Where do i sign?

One doesn't need to give up any thing? it isn't an either or. some of us would enjoy a more traditional style family structure that'd leave you a ton of time to enjoy every male animal of the farm.

Of course! It sounded great until you mentioned "ANY cock". In this role I wouldn't want sex with people.

Back