Giving Up Equality to be a Breeding Whore?

DexDaPhonkFarmer

Citizen of Zooville
Would you give up your equality and freedom as a human and become the bottom bitch of a farm or house full of dogs?

Devoting yourself to being a proper breeding bitch for the house and never saying no to ANY cock? Obeying all rules?

A breeding whore is less than human, always to be degraded and used for satisfaction. Would you want to be a breeding whore knowing you're less than a dog?

Would you give up your equality and freedom as a human and become the bottom bitch of a farm or house full of dogs?
Devoting yourself to being a proper breeding bitch for the house and never saying no to ANY cock? Obeying all rules?

A breeding whore is less than human, always to be degraded and used for satisfaction. Would you want to be a breeding whore knowing you're less than a dog?
Omg this sounds so hot

It's a very sexy thought and wpild.be fun temporarily for sure but obviously not a long term thing

It’s a fun thought but obviously we all have regular lives to lead. Someone would have to be rich and very horny to live that life lol. I wouldn’t mind doing it for a week, or loaning my wife to a house like that for a week at a time…

Hahaha, having read my post I guess you know the answer. 😘

Even fantasies have a shelf life - No

Maybe for a bit of fun but not everday for ever

Could I like

Sign a one year contract and then extend it further when the first one expires?

Lol I already choose dogs over any guy. A big reason is because dogs don't care about objectification, humiliation, ownership, or any of that abusive shit. A group of dogs that know each other and know how to fuck a woman will take turns one after the other without care or complaint or saying a word and will even lick up thier mess after.

Back