Getting Psychological Help

Indeed and this person seems to be after God's heart. Remember Jesus came to save, redeem, and to heal. I know that while I have doubted, God has worked in my life, he can also in this person as well. This person just needs to embrace himself more, and have a little more faith.
"God" cannot "redeem" when "his" focus is entirely on the condemnation of those who will not be ruled by "him". "God" cannot "heal" when "his" focus is on breaking the spirit of those who do not obey.

Whatever is between you and your unproven "god" is between you two, but if he does indeed exist, I would rather tell "him" in person that I want absolutely nothing to do with "him" and that if this existence is "his" doing then I wish to never be a part of it.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Edited for spelling
[/QUOTE]
"God" cannot "redeem" when "his" focus is entirely on the condemnation of those who will not be ruled by "him". "God" cannot "heal" when "his" focus is on breaking the spirit of those who do not obey.

Whatever is between you and your unproven "god" is between you two, but if he does indeed exist, I would rather tell "him" in person that I want absolutely nothing to do with "him" and that if this existence is "his" doing then I wish to never be a part of it.

Edited for spelling
I’m not here to get into a religious debate on here. I'm sorry you feel in this way, all I'm doing is trying to help this person.

Last edited:
I don't want to be gay/zoo anymore. Can therapists treat this?

In short, no. "Anti-gay" therapy's been proven to NOT work, and I'd guess "Anti-zoo" wouldn't either. If you are really gay and/or zoo, it's what you are and fighting it will only make you miserable. In my mind if you keep the zoo part private you can still have a great life. The gay parts is a no-brainer, just move somewhere that has gay community and become part. Good luck man - happiness will only happen when you accept yourself.

Back