Getting Psychological Help

I only asked if psychological help is a choice. You seem to just be an asshole who gets off on attacking anybody who doesn't think like you.
There seems to be some assholes on here that like to attack people based on their religion.
Funny, honey....given your statements about the Pope, youre one of those...So....go find a shrink. You obviously need one. People are allowed to think as they please, and I will fight with anyone who says different. But irrationality and accusations, and ignorance, topped with " poor poor pitiful me" IN AN ADULT....is not free thought....in fact, I doubt it counts as thought at all.

Be careful, bud....you could be considered to be practicing Medicine without a license. No Psych Doc or therapist is going to report you unless they SERIOUSLY see you as a threat....they have a practice to maintain, and they cant afford to put it in jeopardy on an unproved and maybe unprovable suspicion. They can't afford the luxury. This guy has a problem....YOU are not the solution.
1. I am not a therapist.
2. It's called friendly advice.
3. If you believe in therapists still, it's extremely silly. I've been that person who did hotlines briefly. And it's ridiculous how things are done. "How does the make you feel?" "I'm so sorry that is happening to you." We don't get to actually give any help or help people come up with solutions. Have you ever actually done therapy before? I'm not saying OP shouldn't try therapy, I'm saying going for zoophilia thoughts or pedophilia gets you in jail.

And yes, go to websites like Virped and read some of the horror stories of them trying therapy. The only therapists actually worth anything (in my opinion) is german. Because they are allowed to give advice and don't have to report you (legally) for being non-offending pedophile/zoophile.

I personally don't believe Psychology can 'fix' the way someone is. I think it's a recipe for failure if that's what you're expecting to get out of it.

If you're a true zoophile, I don't think that can ever be changed.

However if it leans more towards a kink and pleasure for you, then I do think psychology might help you come ot terms with that and find better outlets for it. Just be aware, you CAN get in trouble for things you tell a shrink.

1. I am not a therapist.
2. It's called friendly advice.
3. If you believe in therapists still, it's extremely silly. I've been that person who did hotlines briefly. And it's ridiculous how things are done. "How does the make you feel?" "I'm so sorry that is happening to you." We don't get to actually give any help or help people come up with solutions. Have you ever actually done therapy before? I'm not saying OP shouldn't try therapy, I'm saying going for zoophilia thoughts or pedophilia gets you in jail.

And yes, go to websites like Virped and read some of the horror stories of them trying therapy. The only therapists actually worth anything (in my opinion) is german. Because they are allowed to give advice and don't have to report you (legally) for being non-offending pedophile/zoophile.
Maybe where YOU live.I say again.....no Therapist and no Psychologist or Psychiatrist ( adding 'here' if it makes someone feel better) is going to turn a patient over to the Law on a suspicion....such a case, which will be based on a client testifying against him/herself, cannot be successful before a Court. If you insist on such folly, think about it this way; it doesnt matter what I admit to you, in your office. I cannot be compelled to admit it in any court. That makes your testimony hearsay. If the law cannot make the case in another way, it will go NOwhere. It will be dismissed. So....you as a therapist are going to BREAK confidentiality on a failing case, lose a client, and when the client realizes what you did and sues, and wins, LOSE your license and livelihood? Mmmmhmmm....nope. If this has been done anywhere in the US, MIGHT there not be something going on that posters on Virped and the like AREN'T telling you? That they may have admitted to actual crimes against people, or done physical damage to an animal ( something severe enough to require reporting )? I dont know how this would play in The German Republic. Possibly they are more liberal, since they don't seem to be actively enforcing law regarding bestiality. But Licensed Doctors and Therapists are required to act in certain ethical ways. In the US, there is Hiipa, a Federal Law covering confidentiality. Without permission, sharing info covered under the Law is a criminal act, which can require being made whole legally. Lawyers love it....Doctors aren't lovers of it at all. And it covers all employees in a given information chain. Malpractice insurance is expensive.
Every time Ive been in any Docs office since Hiipa was passed, Ive had to sign a document to the effect that I'm aware of my rights under the law. It states that the Practice is aware of that, as well as their responsibility to me as a patient.
If I was do therapy, the day it actually gets discussed the first time, I would bring HIIPA up and make sure the listening party knows I know. I also would be careful what I reveal, and only give up what the person needs to know.

Maybe where YOU live.I say again.....no Therapist and no Psychologist or Psychiatrist ( adding 'here' if it makes someone feel better) is going to turn a patient over to the Law on a suspicion....such a case, which will be based on a client testifying against him/herself, cannot be successful before a Court. If you insist on such folly, think about it this way; it doesnt matter what I admit to you, in your office. I cannot be compelled to admit it in any court. That makes your testimony hearsay. If the law cannot make the case in another way, it will go NOwhere. It will be dismissed. So....you as a therapist are going to BREAK confidentiality on a failing case, lose a client, and when the client realizes what you did and sues, and wins, LOSE your license and livelihood? Mmmmhmmm....nope. If this has been done anywhere in the US, MIGHT there not be something going on that posters on Virped and the like AREN'T telling you? That they may have admitted to actual crimes against people, or done physical damage to an animal ( something severe enough to require reporting )? I dont know how this would play in The German Republic. Possibly they are more liberal, since they don't seem to be actively enforcing law regarding bestiality. But Licensed Doctors and Therapists are required to act in certain ethical ways. In the US, there is Hiipa, a Federal Law covering confidentiality. Without permission, sharing info covered under the Law is a criminal act, which can require being made whole legally. Lawyers love it....Doctors aren't lovers of it at all. And it covers all employees in a given information chain. Malpractice insurance is expensive.
Every time Ive been in any Docs office since Hiipa was passed, Ive had to sign a document to the effect that I'm aware of my rights under the law. It states that the Practice is aware of that, as well as their responsibility to me as a patient.
If I was do therapy, the day it actually gets discussed the first time, I would bring HIIPA up and make sure the listening party knows I know. I also would be careful what I reveal, and only give up what the person needs to know.
First off, it's HIPPA, you've mispelled it multiple times.
Second of all, HIPPA is a document ensuring confidentiality as you said (you've also mentioned USA so I'll stick to USA law). There are some other reasons why a therapist is allowed to break hippa, but for our sake, a therapist is allowed to break HIPPA if they believe a client is endangering a population (that cannot protect themselves). This typically includes things such as child abuse, elder abuse, etc. At the current state: On that list, animal abuse is not on the list of protected parties, but there are potential loopholes around it/trying to pressure lawmakers to make "animal abuse" another protected party. Which could also entail bestiality.

At the current moment, therapists do have to report some crimes. " When the therapist-patient privilege does apply, it covers patients’ statements, and often therapists’ diagnoses and notes. It includes recitations of fact, and expressions of emotion and opinion—just about anything the patient says. It can even include admissions of criminal liability: In several jurisdictions, a therapist CANNOT report someone who confesses to a crime. However, there are scenarios in which mental health professionals either can or must report criminal behavior. And the rules regarding admissions of guilt can vary from one state to another." (I've read some other websites and this isn't a cut and dry answer on what therapists can report/do not have to report as it varies statewide.)

I feel like you think I'm telling OP not to attend therapy, I'm not saying that at all, therapy can help but OP should be careful in this territory. The laws aren't very clear on bestiality in many regards. I worry if OP tells their psychologist about their bestiality and it is either A. mandatory to report or B. Becomes mandatory to report (under "animal cruelty" laws) and he has already admitted what his actions are on it, he could potentially ruin his life and end up on the sex offender registry (which many states have for bestiality) as it may be considered a confession.

I'm also not a lawyer, but can see how some laws may slap in animal cruelty to also mean bestiality, which OP could potentially get into trouble for. (There's too much law jargon on this matter so I'm not going to spend all night reading up on it.)

tldr: hippa law does report stuff, but it varies state by state and while it's legal for animal cruelty to not be reported, it's a grey area when it comes to bestiality/groups are trying to fight for animal cruelty confessions to be mandatory reporting. It is also dependent on the specific laws (statewide) on crimes that are legally needed to be reported.

Advice to OP (Not for you Saddlebum):

OP, if you go to therapy and you want your therapist to have an idea on your thoughts on bestiality, this is what I recommend. Make a list of things that are illegal and not illegal. I want you to write down on a piece of paper 10 things that are illegal and not illegal (doesn't have to be something you did at all.) For example: Stealing, Treason, bestiality, lying, cheating, bullying, drugs, bad thoughts, etc.

I want to you to tell your therapist that you aren't sure of the laws on your past, but you want your therapist to have a better idea on how to treat you.
You bring that list into your therapist for them to read it. You make it clear many of those things are not illegal and many of the illegal things on that list you did not do.
Why on earth would you do this? Because of schrodinger's cat. The therapist knows what you did, without really knowing what you did. Therefore, they cannot report you, because you put things on that list that were completely legal (albeit unethical) and you admitted to nothing illegal. Therapists often need some sort of evidence such as a confession, but if you put a list down of legal and non illegal things and make it clear some of the list you've never done, but some of it you have, they can't report you for anything just because they have a suspicion.

I did something similar with my therapist and it actually helped me a lot (before she became mean) because she knew what I did without knowing what I did, and she was better able to help me.

Also OP, they can't fix your zoophilia, but they can help you with your self esteem/venting.

That's why you should partake in a philosophy of talking to us here about your Zoophilia. You didn't choose your sexuality, therefore have nothing to feel ashamed about. But, you do have the power to make choices, and those choices are ultimately up to you to decide. Let your morality and ethics guide you. Deep down, you know your version of right and wrong, and even if your choice is hard, always go with your own beliefs.

(Article to entice laws to change on animal abuse) https://societyforpsychotherapy.org/toward-mandatory-reporting-animal-abuse-psychologists/

Doesnt look to me like we're saying something too different, bud. As to my error, that's what I get for not looking it up....I usually dont, but once in awhile memory plays me false. Shoot me. I dont use Wiki, ir any other user-edited source...my memory is almost always better.
Regardless, therapy is a viable source of help. Given the fragility of people who need it, I think it might serve them better not to discourage that.

I don't want to be gay/zoo anymore. Can therapists treat this?

If you don't want to be a zoo or gay, and you are depressed or just feel bad about it, seeking help is the right thing to do. If you want something more specific, just go to them and tell you think about these things, you've never acted on it, and you want it to stop because of the way it makes you feel, I am assuming depressed, and they will want to help you because they see it as 'fixing you' doing the very thing you came in for. Like it or not zoophilia is a paraphilia which doctors treat, and they have medications that will help, though my understanding is by 'helping' they will kill any sex drive you have to let you focus on other things, you won't be a zoo, and you won't be gay, you will probably be more asexual than anything, but if you want treatment, yes they have things to help you.

"I don't want to be gay/zoo anymore."

Well bro, you came to the wrong place for that. The real question is why you came to a forum like this to begin with.

"Take this product home today and if your not satifisfed with that said product, returned it within 30 days and get your money back." This is how some of you sound like

For those whom dont want to be zoo anymore, had you actaully did stuff with a animal? I thinking the answer is no.

"Take this product home today and if your not satifisfed with that said product, returned it within 30 days and get your money back." This is how some of you sound like

People experience parahilic disorders, that is not that the paraphilia is the problem, but it is causing distress to the person for some reason. If someone is struggling with who they are, the anwser isn't going to be shaming them into remaining zoo, it's to encourage people to seek help. If you see a doctor, they help you deal with your issues, and you are still a zoo, then good, if you leave this behind at whatever personal cost it is, that is a persons decission. This community needs to be supportive first and formost, if that means supporting active zoos or even supporting people who struggle with their zooishness, we are all in this together.

If you want something more specific, just go to them and tell you think about these things, you've never acted on it, and you want it to stop because of the way it makes you feel, I am assuming depressed, and they will want to help you because they see it as 'fixing you' doing the very thing you came in for.
I think it is very bad advice to tell people to seek help from doctors and to lie to them (like that he has never acted on his thoughts). How can you expect someone to "fix you", if you are not even honest about what you think is "wrong" with you?

Like it or not zoophilia is a paraphilia which doctors treat ...
I'm not absolutely sure how you mean this, but I think that you may be mistaken there. There is indeed a paraphilia called zoophilia recognized as a medical condition, but that does not mean that anything we call zoophilia would be a medical condition.

Take fear of spiders for comparison. There is a medical condition (arachnophobia—fear of spiders) that doctors treat, but not everyone who fears spiders has said condition and needs treatment.

For it to be medically relevant, certain criteria must be met. The most important one seems to be that someone actually suffers from it or is inhibited by it from functioning in society.

I think I have read somewhere that legality can also be a criterion—my personally opinion is that it's bullshit though to use the legal code to determine what an illness is (which leads to absurd situations such as someone being ill/not ill depending on which side of a border they currently are or someone being cured from his illness by the parliament).

We can't tell in how far @Keto&Cock or animals in his surrounding actually suffer from his zoophilia/homosexuality, but from his own account in this thread it seems that he isn't actually suffering from the preference, but he's suffering from the conflict between it and certain religious views.

Maybe psychological help could be useful here, but it may not be his sexual preference that should be "treated", but rather advice how to deal with the conflict between a sexual preference that may not actually be medically relevant and religious convictions (that may not even be well founded).

Fun fact: "Conversion therapy" of minors is illegal in some US states and in Germany. In Germany it is also illegal to perform on some adults and it is illegal to advertise conversion therapy, to offer it publicly or to faciliate it. Why? Because it causes suffering instead of "curing" people.

I don't want to be gay/zoo anymore. Can therapists treat this?

Speaking from personal experience, it is possible to change your primary sexual desire(s), at least during puberty/adolescence. Particularly if you have skill in meditation, self hypnosis, or other ways of communicating with subconscious levels of mind.

There does seem to be a window of development though, after which it relatively sets and becomes at least beyond my ability to change even with what I know now.

This seems to be backed up by a veterinary article I've seen through a link on this site that describes a similar phenomenon in at least male dogs, referred to as "hetero-specific imprinting", in which dogs that socialize more with humans than with other dogs are known to sometimes develop a preferential attraction to human females. A nearby bitch in heat still chemically causes arousal, but the dog will still seek a human rather than the bitch for satisfaction.

The article mentioned that if caught early it was generally possible to "correct" the desire through deliberate socialization with other dogs, but that the same treatment showed little to no effect on mature dogs.

I think it is very bad advice to tell people to seek help from doctors and to lie to them (like that he has never acted on his thoughts). How can you expect someone to "fix you", if you are not even honest about what you think is "wrong" with you?

The only omission here is that he may or may not have done something which isn't relevant to his treatment, this isn't a lie because he says he has those feelings, and doesn't want them any more, that is what he wants to address and he should feel free to talk to a doctor about it. If he lives in a country where he can be assured he won't have any problems admitting to his actions. If OP has any concern that in admitting to loving his animals, he may face abuse charges or far worse, he should wait to see how comfortable he is with his doctor. They can't do anything if they are intrusive thoughts, which only OP can decide whats intrusive.

I'm not absolutely sure how you mean this, but I think that you may be mistaken there. There is indeed a paraphilia called zoophilia recognized as a medical condition, but that does not mean that anything we call zoophilia would be a medical condition.

A paraphilia is any atypical sexual preference. I suppose you can then say we are mixing both the fetishists, and the dog wife seekers, and people who wish to be called zoos together under that umbrella, but we all share atypical sexual behavior.

For it to be medically relevant, certain criteria must be met. The most important one seems to be that someone actually suffers from it or is inhibited by it from functioning in society.

I think I have read somewhere that legality can also be a criterion—my personally opinion is that it's bullshit though to use the legal code to determine what an illness is (which leads to absurd situations such as someone being ill/not ill depending on which side of a border they currently are or someone being cured from his illness by the parliament).

We can't tell in how far @Keto&Cock or animals in his surrounding actually suffer from his zoophilia/homosexuality, but from his own account in this thread it seems that he isn't actually suffering from the preference, but he's suffering from the conflict between it and certain religious views.

This would all fall under paraphilic disorder, when ones paraphilia causes distress for any reason, and OP is asking to seek medical help, I think we can say he is feeling some distress.

Fun fact: "Conversion therapy" of minors is illegal in some US states and in Germany. In Germany it is also illegal to perform on some adults and it is illegal to advertise conversion therapy, to offer it publicly or to faciliate it. Why? Because it causes suffering instead of "curing" people.

Conversion therapy should be a human rights violation and illegal everywhere. You correct that it is torture shrouded in science, but OP was asking if a doctor would help him work through how he is feeling, and I think that is a yes. Only OP can truly decide what is best for him.

*EDIT- Source on Paraphilia and paraphilic Disorder

Last edited:
Yes, I want to stop. I am a Christian and the Bible says “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

I really don't care if someone makes fun of my for my religion.
read your post and feel bad for you :cry:
being religious and wanting to be a good Christian just isn't going to work for you,
Sorry but you are cursed with a bigger problem - you cant be happy and a 100% good Christian, you have to do what every other bad Christian does, sin and repent your sins - ask god for forgiveness and make bigger donations to your church for laying with your animals ect ect.
in the mean time you can be happy while god turns a blind eye like he has in the past, if God wasn't happy with what you were doing God would change you to what he wants.
“God made us in His own image so that His image would be shown” - - be the real Gay/Zoo person that god made you and stop fighting his will....

Attachments

• 227190-John-Piper-Quote-God-made-us-in-His-own-image-so-that-His-image.jpg
    227190-John-Piper-Quote-God-made-us-in-His-own-image-so-that-His-image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
read your post and feel bad for you :cry:
being religious and wanting to be a good Christian just isn't going to work for you,
Sorry but you are cursed with a bigger problem - you cant be happy and a 100% good Christian, you have to do what every other bad Christian does, sin and repent your sins - ask god for forgiveness and make bigger donations to your church for laying with your animals ect ect.
in the mean time you can be happy while god turns a blind eye like he has in the past, if God wasn't happy with what you were doing God would change you to what he wants.
“God made us in His own image so that His image would be shown” - - be the real Gay/Zoo person that god made you and stop fighting his will....
In other words God wanted that person to be into their orientation.

The only omission here is that he may or may not have done something which isn't relevant to his treatment, this isn't a lie because he says he has those feelings, and doesn't want them any more, that is what he wants to address and he should feel free to talk to a doctor about it.

It is a lie to say that he has never acted on his thoughts when in fact he has.
(We lack a common basis for discussion, if you disagree with that.)

Furthermore, I believe that the fact that he has acted on his thoughts is of crucial importance. Firstly, because having fantasies of a bunch of deviant behaviors is rather common while actually going through with them is not. So actually doing it can make the difference between "don't worry, that's normal" and "we need to have a closer look at it". Secondly, the fact that he has done it means that he can tell whether and how he actually enjoys it, again a huge difference in evaluating where the problem is. Thirdly, having done something in real can change the person and (in case of an actual medical problem) the necessary treatment. For example, whether you just desire to try heroin or whether you have taken it multiple times makes a huge difference in how this needs to be tackled, because heroine consumption changes you. Fourthly, the doctor may notice side-effects of insincerity like increased nervousness, slower response time, inconsistencies, quick fatigue and misinterpret them as signs for other psychological problems.

If you can't trust your doctor enough to give him the relevant information, better don't task them to tamper with your psyche and personality.

A paraphilia is any atypical sexual preference. I suppose you can then say we are mixing both the fetishists, and the dog wife seekers, and people who wish to be called zoos together under that umbrella, but we all share atypical sexual behavior.

What I am saying is that not every atypical sexual preference is pathological.

This would all fall under paraphilic disorder, when ones paraphilia causes distress for any reason, and OP is asking to seek medical help, I think we can say he is feeling some distress.

Nope. If I have distress from being bullied for being a zoophile, that bullying doesn't turn my zoophilia into a disorder. Likewise, religious qualms may not justify treating the sexual preference as a disorder.

I am not a psychologist, but I have once been a patient years ago and I can say from personal experience that despite being a zoophile and having had distress related to it and being open about both I was not diagnosed with a paraphilic disorder.

The actual source of the distress can be very relevant for diagnosis and potentially treatment.

It is a lie to say that he has never acted on his thoughts when in fact he has.
(We lack a common basis for discussion, if you disagree with that.)

The basis we lack is that you seem to think a person who is struggling shouldn't get help, please tell me that this is wrong. OP should feel comfortable to seek medical help if he needs it. A doctor will help him figure out what is going on. If this is because I put "fix" in quotes, it was only because OP gets to pick what he wants to work on. Let's agree that neither one of us are psychologist, and OP should go see one because no one here is fit to give advise.

I feel like the way you refer to bullying and trauma you didn't look at my source. I think its worth a look for anyone that wants to know more about paraphilia and paraphilic disorder.

The basis we lack is that you seem to think a person who is struggling shouldn't get help, please tell me that this is wrong.
You are wrong. :) My point is: If you seek help, don't lie to the one from whom you seek help about the thing you seek help with, because that reduces the chance that the whole endeavor will be helpful by a lot.

If it's not possible to get help from doctors without misleading them about the matter, then it's not possible to get help from doctors in the matter.

I feel like the way you refer to bullying and trauma you didn't look at my source. I think its worth a look for anyone that wants to know more about paraphilia and paraphilic disorder.
I did read the source and was reassured of my position by it. My guess is that you underestimate the importance of the word "cause" in the definition of paraphilic disorder. It means that it is not enough to have distress related to one's preference, but that the distress is, well, actually caused by it—not by some external influence/response to the preference.

By the way, I do not think that the source is worth much for anyone who wants to know more about the topic of paraphilia and paraphilic disorders, @ElectricSheep. It is a mere definition. Definitions usually do not provide insight, they only give things a name. (As always, there are exceptions.) They are however useful for understanding other texts which actually do provide insight.

By the way, I do not think that the source is worth much for anyone who wants to know more about the topic of paraphilia and paraphilic disorders, @ElectricSheep. It is a mere definition. Definitions usually do not provide insight, they only give things a name. (As always, there are exceptions.) They are however useful for understanding other texts which actually do provide insight.

It's from Johns Hopskins universty, and it defines what paraphilia is, and what a paraphilifc disorder is, which you incorrectly defined here...

Take fear of spiders for comparison. There is a medical condition (arachnophobia—fear of spiders) that doctors treat, but not everyone who fears spiders has said condition and needs treatment.

and then accidentally define paraphilic disorder here, but for some reason wont admit that that is what this is...

Maybe psychological help could be useful here, but it may not be his sexual preference that should be "treated", but rather advice how to deal with the conflict between a sexual preference that may not actually be medically relevant and religious convictions (that may not even be well founded).

You are wrong. :) My point is: If you seek help, don't lie to the one from whom you seek help about the thing you seek help with, because that reduces the chance that the whole endeavor will be helpful by a lot.

If it's not possible to get help from doctors without misleading them about the matter, then it's not possible to get help from doctors in the matter.

You would rather see Zoos suffer silently and alone because of social stigma than have any chance for them to get help for mental disorders. If you feel depressed, if you have anxiety, if you just want to go to a doctor to see, there is never a bad reason to go, and you don't have to out yourself. Do what ever makes you comfortable, but if you are to the point that you think you need to see a doctor for something go, don't wait go.

Once again the basis we lack is that OP should seek medical help if he is in distress, you have made it clear that you believe OP can ONLY do this if he is both in distress and willing to tell the doctor he has had same-sex relations and animal relations regardless of what that may ential, and that is IF OP ever has, he didn't say. Unless you have something more constructive to add, you seem to just be running the same ground of you just don't agree, but you have yet to post anything to back up your position.

You would rather see Zoos suffer silently and alone because of social stigma than have any chance for them to get help for mental disorders.
I hate when people tell me what I would supposedly think. Curiously, when they do, they almost always tell baseless nonsense like you just did.

Once again the basis we lack is that OP should seek medical help if he is in distress, you have made it clear that you believe OP can ONLY do this if he is both in distress and willing to tell the doctor he has had same-sex relations and animal relations regardless of what that may ential
No, that is not what I wrote.

and that is IF OP ever has, he didn't say.
Of course he said that he did—here and here and here and in this thread here, since one can only stop practicing, if one is practicing. And afterwards you told him here to seek medical help, but tell them that he would have never acted on his thoughts, i.e. to lie about it.

I stand by my criticism of your advice to seek help, but lie about what he seeks help for. I've already described in more detail why this is counter-productive when seeking medical help. But there are more reasons ... like, as OP said, the reason why he wants to stop is the bible. Lying would certainly not reconcile him with the bible, because Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight (Proverbs 12:22) to give just one example.

I hate when people tell me what I would supposedly think. Curiously, when they do, they almost always tell baseless nonsense like you just did.

No, that is not what I wrote.

Of course he said that he did—here and here and here and in this thread here, since one can only stop practicing, if one is practicing. And afterwards you told him here to seek medical help, but tell them that he would have never acted on his thoughts, i.e. to lie about it.

I stand by my criticism of your advice to seek help, but lie about what he seeks help for. I've already described in more detail why this is counter-productive when seeking medical help. But there are more reasons ... like, as OP said, the reason why he wants to stop is the bible. Lying would certainly not reconcile him with the bible, because Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight (Proverbs 12:22) to give just one example.

I hope OP isn't afraid to seek help. If he is in distress he needs help I think a doctor will help him through this time. I haven't offered anything but support to OP, he is a human with zooish inclinations like us all. This community isn't goint to get ahead by telling people to leave or get out of here, I am here to support all zoos who care for animals and help people find the support they need. I would like it if you wpuld express this is your intention too, even if we disagree on OP outing himself to his doctor.

Looks like keto hit the big time.....you guys are still talking about it as though he matters. I believe he's gone. Some of these recent nits might conceivably considered as an assault force. Theyre all toting the same baggage. Looks to me like someone wound them up and sent them here. Thats not paranoia, just an observation.
Therapists are only required to report in less than half the States. According to a couple of the articles cited by sad duck( who also now wants out), 14 States and the District require that. The others have a sliding standard or, like Nevada, NO duty to report a legal violation. More, the circumstances requiring reports in the States that ask it, are pretty specific types of harm. An individual looking for help is likely to recognize if what theyve done has been an irreconcilable harm to a critter, another human, or Society( this last would be pretty uncommon). In that case, they should also be able to figure out what to expect. Individuals from other Nations will have to discover what their own codes are, but since most of those Countries are more centrally governed, that should be fairly easy. I would NOT trust anything WIKI for such information....since its user-editable, it is always a suspect source, particularly when it concerns OUR little hobby.

In other words God wanted that person to be into their orientation.
LMFAO yes god made him gay/zoo
im not a religious man but remember this from childhood bible studies that i was dragged to - seems legit :unsure:🤣
if someone believes in god then they need to believe “God made us in His own image so that His image would be shown”
if im wrong im going to hell to take over 🤣 🤣

LMFAO yes god made him gay/zoo
im not a religious man but remember this from childhood bible studies that i was dragged to - seems legit :unsure:🤣
if someone believes in god then they need to believe “God made us in His own image so that His image would be shown”
if im wrong im going to hell to take over 🤣 🤣
Exactly

I went to therapy for being zoosexual so I might have some useful advice. I also went because I was tired of being depressed all of the time and feeling sorry for myself; I wanted to be “normal”. Getting help was probably both the hardest and best decision of my life. My therapist understood me, looked at everything with an open mind. After all, he wasn’t getting paid to judge me. With him, I was able to really turn things around mentally. Everyone is different, so the methods I used with him might not be applicable to the next guy. Once your therapist gets to know you better, the better their advice and talks to you are. Everything gets tailored to what will help you the best.
I still can get upset one in a blue moon, but its nowhere near as often or as bad as before I got help. I’m able to overcome a lot of things now.

TL;DR, just go. It’s a worthwhile investment.

That's using the small minority as the rule. Most Christian therapy programs for gay people don't claim to change your orientation, they exist to help you in your struggle with your sexuality and help you stay away from sexual sin. My grade 11 math teacher used to live as a gay man before deciding it was unhealthy for him and sought out one of these programs. Now happily married to a girl with kids, but won't claim that any of his attraction to men has gone away, just learnt how to deal with it. I'm in that same boat, although I never saw any professionals for it.
Sexual SIN Doesn’t exist, Christian orientation is not oriented its another way to make you more confused, happy marriage and have kids; for how many years? ... with all my respect to your post here; but there are so many ways of domination and dependency.

therapists are those who treat the lack of knowledge of your answers, many get depressed, many do not explain why your thoughts
only those who discover themselves; Searching, experimenting, they come to discover the happiness is in oneself, if you have not learned this during your years your path will become empty.
if you have known and learned; you won't need anyone to teach you that life is not years
but experience

Back