Getting Psychological Help

Sexual SIN Doesn’t exist, Christian orientation is not oriented its another way to make you more confused, happy marriage and have kids; for how many years? ... with all my respect to your post here; but there are so many ways of domination and dependency.

There's not a single sentence in this comment that makes sense together

LMFAO yes god made him gay/zoo
im not a religious man but remember this from childhood bible studies that i was dragged to - seems legit :unsure:🤣
if someone believes in god then they need to believe “God made us in His own image so that His image would be shown”
if im wrong im going to hell to take over 🤣 🤣
Hey, that's MY place in "hell"! 😂

therapists are those who treat the lack of knowledge of your answers, many get depressed, many do not explain why your thoughts
only those who discover themselves; Searching, experimenting, they come to discover the happiness is in oneself, if you have not learned this during your years your path will become empty.
if you have known and learned; you won't need anyone to teach you that life is not years
but experience
I fail to see how the two equate. If life was all about experience I'd be dead right now.

I fail to see how the two equate. If life was all about experience I'd be dead right now.
If you will look back at your life once you've grown old and you haven't made experiences until then, you basically won't have anything to look back at.

Do yourself a favor and try new things once in a while. I know, Corona is an annoying impediment right now, especially if it also makes you struggle economically, but you are probably still able to take your bike and ride somewhere where you never rode before within a single day. Or just walk, if you don't have a bike. :)

I find that simply walking a way I have not walked before is a nice experience, because it changes one's focus—not just from one place to another, but from the inside to the outside. It broadens one's vision. This is because our consciousness is not really needed when we are stuck in routines, and it shuts off somewhat. New paths awaken it.

Another one hit wonder troll (or 40 hit trying to build himself a "credible" story) A new breed of sad lowlife troll antizoo pseudoactivists who spend and invest more time of their pathetic, repressed and unfulfilled lifes into this dumpster than the moderators themselves (and it shows)
Go elsewhere and revere your absentee fraud of a saviour. Haven't you seen me yet?? You will soon..

"I AM THE NEW WAY"

Last edited:
Yes, I want to stop. I am a Christian and the Bible says “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

I really don't care if someone makes fun of my for my religion.
I’m pretty sure you’re trolling to try and shame zoos.

I’m pretty sure you’re trolling to try and shame zoos.

I mean I think you would agree with me that if he is a troll he isn't being effective about it. I would like to hijack this post just to ask eveyone here about this.

I am new to zooville, so I don't have a lot of experience with what sort of trolling goes on here, but OP didn't bring up religion until someone asked him why he wanted to stop. People seemed to think he was trolling zoos, or attacking people personally, but whats the worse thing if he is a troll? If we get riled up thinking he is one, or attacking him, and give him the response he wants, and if he isn't a troll we just alienated someone by telling them to shove off and get out. If someone comes here, gets support, or even sees that we are a strong community of support, maybe zoos will start to get some real traction in the world.

I'm sure there are religous zoos among us who can hold religion and their sexuality at the same time with no strife, I am sure that some have conflict over it, and some, though probably not here, supress their feelings for fear that it is a sin, but none of that is our concern. We need to support the love of animals and we need to support healthy people.

I don't want to be gay/zoo anymore. Can therapists treat this?
Every person is different. There is no way to answer the question in a way that will provide consistent results from one individual to the next. The thing about being a zoo is that even though we may have a network of support on forums such as this, at the end of the day, it is still a journey that we must pursue on our own. There does seem to be a few common denominators: the secretive phase, the guilt phase, the slow acceptance phase, the isolation phase, and the "I don't give a F@#% anymore" phase. If you decide that this is not right for you then you must find a way out that works for you. If you choose to accept it, which will be easier, then we are here for you. Most of us who are vocal on this forum have accepted it.

Yes, it is possible to change but it is a very hard path. Some have succeeded, some blew their brains out, and some thought they had changed only to find out years later that they had not and ended up getting divorced.

Every person is different. There is no way to answer the question in a way that will provide consistent results from one individual to the next. The thing about being a zoo is that even though we may have a network of support on forums such as this, at the end of the day, it is still a journey that we must pursue on our own. There does seem to be a few common denominators: the secretive phase, the guilt phase, the slow acceptance phase, the isolation phase, and the "I don't give a F@#% anymore" phase. If you decide that this is not right for you then you must find a way out that works for you. If you choose to accept it, which will be easier, then we are here for you. Most of us who are vocal on this forum have accepted it.

Yes, it is possible to change but it is a very hard path. Some have succeeded, some blew their brains out, and some thought they had changed only to find out years later that they had not and ended up getting divorced.
I highly recommend this book
1603835230752.png

Saying you don’t want to be gay/zoo is like saying you no longer want to breath and try to do so by holding your breath.

I agree with this 100%. But I guess I think of it like this, if someone told you they didn't want to breathe and they were trying to stop, would you want to try and convince them yourself and hope you can help them, or would you feel better trying to get that person to a doctor/psychologist? I don't want people to think I am anti-zoo, I just think I am very pro-mental health.

*EDIT- I don't want to be responsible for actually getting people to the doctor, just encouraging it if the person is already thinking it.

I agree with this 100%. But I guess I think of it like this, if someone told you they didn't want to breathe and they were trying to stop, would you want to try and convince them yourself and hope you can help them, or would you feel better trying to get that person to a doctor/psychologist? I don't want people to think I am anti-zoo, I just think I am very pro-mental health.

*EDIT- I don't want to be responsible for actually getting people to the doctor, just encouraging it if the person is already thinking it.
I believe you have a choice. It’s the same with living. You do and you fight for it or you don’t and roll over. I have been there and almost crossed the line . But I chose to live. As for getting help, why? Are you hurting yourself or anyone?

I believe you have a choice. It’s the same with living. You do and you fight for it or you don’t and roll over. I have been there and almost crossed the line . But I chose to live. As for getting help, why? Are you hurting yourself or anyone?

I mean I think it would be safe to say that if OP is serious about not being a zoo, just like being serious about not breathing, he probably feels like it is doing some harm, right?

I mean I think it would be safe to say that if OP is serious about not being a zoo, just like being serious about not breathing, he probably feels like it is doing some harm, right?
[/QUOTE
Seeing that his issues with zoo is religious I guess so. That’s up to him. I’m not religious in any fashion to have the right answer.

if he isn't a troll we just alienated someone by telling them to shove off and get out. If someone comes here, gets support, or even sees that we are a strong community of support, maybe zoos will start to get some real traction in the world.
Telling someone who wants to dissociate himself from zooey things to shove off is support. It means respecting his wish and making it easier for him to leave.

Telling someone who wants to dissociate himself from zooey things to shove off is support. It means respecting his wish and making it easier for him to leave.

Telling someone who wants to dissociate himself from zooey things to shove off isn't support.
(We lack a common basis for discussion, if you disagree with that.)

Telling someone who wants to dissociate himself from zooey things to shove off isn't support.
I do. I mean if your brushing off your zoo issues why even come here and make a full thread about how your leaving when you have not made an impact or have anyone here that knows you. Someone here did the same thing last month or so saying there going in search of GOD. Best of luck with that.

I do. I mean if your brushing off your zoo issues why even come here and make a full thread about how your leaving when you have not made an impact or have anyone here that knows you. Someone here did the same thing last month or so saying there going in search of GOD. Best of luck with that.

Like I said I am new, so I don't really know how often these things happen, how often its trolls, or what impact they have. I understand that this gets old if it is happening frequently. I know simply ignoring someone is a better way to respect them than telling them to shove off if you belive they are being serious, and if they aren't, don't feed the trolls, right?

*EDIT-

This was kinda a petty response on my part against Tailo, and maybe not appropriate.

Last edited:

Wait, why would a lack of change get someone divorced! 🤔

I think what @Alpha Cat meant is that zoos tried to change their orientation to become "normal" and live a "normal" live including marriage. But they couldn't really change, they were actually still zoos in their heart. And that is the reason why the marriage failed, because it was based on a lie/false hope—because it didn't make them happy or because desiring/doing zooey stuff was unacceptable for their partner.

There was a guy who was gay but he tried to be straight. He got married to a woman and fathered four kids. Then one day after twenty years of marriage, he realized that he was still gay. He began hanging out at a gay bar and met a gay lover. After a year, the guy came out to his wife. He told her that he had been living a lie and that he did not love her. He filed for a divorce and left her for his gay lover. She went into a state of depression and became too paranoid about getting married again. She went from one man to the next. She was forty-nine before she married again. It is best to be true to yourself. You hurt yourself when you try to be something that you are not, and you hurt the others involved in your fake identity.

I think what @Alpha Cat meant is that zoos tried to change their orientation to become "normal" and live a "normal" live including marriage. But they couldn't really change, they were actually still zoos in their heart. And that is the reason why the marriage failed, because it was based on a lie/false hope—because it didn't make them happy or because desiring/doing zooey stuff was unacceptable for their partner.
You nailed it perfectly. Honesty is so important when you are a Zoo. Once you get to know a woman, you need to come clean and tell her the truth. If a man accepts his sexual preferences then it may take a longer time to find a partner but eventually, he will find someone he shares his sexuality. Ask yourself this question. Would you rather have a beautiful woman who did not give blow jobs, and would never sleep with a dog, or would you rather have a woman that was plain-looking but loved giving head and would let you watch her fuck a German Shepherd? If you chose to marry one of them, which marriage do you think would last longer. Sex is not everything but it does account for a lot.

There's not really anything therapists will do, the most they'll do is treat the symptoms your dealing with. To be honest I know how you feel. Just remember, it doesn't matter what others think about you. What's important is that you are happy with yourself. Now as a former Christian myself. Do you honestly think that God wants you to feel this way about yourself, knowing that you most likely have a kind heart and capable of doing great things?

Last edited:
There's not really anything therapists will do, the most they'll do is treat the symptoms your dealing with. To be honest I know how you feel. Just remember, it doesn't matter what others think about you. What's important is that you are happy with yourself. Now as a former Christian myself. Do you honestly think that God wants you to feel this way about yourself, knowing that you most likely have a kind heart and capable of doing great things?
As a former Christian I can say, yes, "god" does want him to feel this way so he can rely on "god" to "save" him.

As a former Christian I can say, yes, "god" does want him to feel this way so he can rely on "god" to "save" him.
Indeed and this person seems to be after God's heart. Remember Jesus came to save, redeem, and to heal. I know that while I have doubted, God has worked in my life, he can also in this person as well. This person just needs to embrace himself more, and have a little more faith.

Back