• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Get pregnant

So iv had some people telling me that you can fall pregnant from alot of dog sperm and it will result in miscarriage although when i googled it the results said you cannot fall pregnant. Im so confused and honestly scared. Can someone tell me the truth please?

So iv had some people telling me that you can fall pregnant from alot of dog sperm and it will result in miscarriage although when i googled it the results said you cannot fall pregnant. Im so confused and honestly scared. Can someone tell me the truth please?
how old are u?

Not happening. 2 very different species. Have you been with a dog yet or just curious about it and afraid to try it because of you're nervous about pregnancy?

P.S. Your tummy is adorable.

No. However, you WILL find yourself howling when you hear music or sirens, barking at the mailman, choosing the back yard instead of the toilet, and you will look so CUTE, tilting your head when other humans talk to you!

The number of chromosomes is different and can't match up, not even close. So pregnancy can't happen that way. A lot of us do have fun thinking about it, but it's only a fantasy.

it is curious because it is impossible to fall pregnant from a dog for a human female.. BUT
i know some girl who like to being doggy girl
and some men with the same intelligence ( or less) and hairs skin than dogs..
Strange .

it is curious because it is impossible to fall pregnant from a dog for a human female.. BUT
Strange .
I think, and only guessing without context here, that what they mean is that at certain times of the month, especially around ovulation, a women's "body" can think it has become pregnant and you can have a "false pregnancy"

Of course it will never actually happen you will fall pregnant

Strange .
was a joke !!!!!!!!!

I was in high school when "suddenly I realized" that all of our cows were female.
A year or so later my biology teacher stated that members of different species cannot reproduce.
I confirmed that statement with the textbook.
Then later over a 5 year period I went on to transfer a-lot of semen.
No minotaurs were produced. ✅

Mixed blessing it may be, the only thing that can get a human pregnant is another human. :)

Last edited:
Back