General tips and guidelines for meet-up safety.

As some of you are probably aware, I've decided to post some general guidelines for meet-up safety in the personals section. Does this cover every single aspect? It does not. But for the sake of length and general human attention span considerations, I've gone ahead and posted what I believe are some basic/generally good safety advice to follow if you are intending on meeting up with someone you've meet online. It's always best to keep yourself safe from those who wish to do us harm, such as anti-zoos and police officers. LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IF I'M MISSING ANYTHING. Below, is what I have posted...

------------

1) Never use your actual name when you are first meeting up with someone. I generally dissuade the use of just your first name as well, because in the wrong hands this can lead to being exposed or even worse. Use you Forum Username or a nickname instead. Such as “RedRocket69”, “CookieLover”, or “HorseLover4”

2) Get to know the person before you agree to any meet-ups. Looking at a person’s post history on the forum is not enough when regarding your safety. Personally, I would advise talking with the person for 1 year or more before any meet-ups were to happen. But I would highly not recommenced anything less than 6 months. Get to know this person through chatting with them. If they exhibit ANY “red flags” do not meet up with this person. If their offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If you catch inconsistencies or lies, consider that a big RED FLAG! *NOTE* It’s also best to chat in PM here, or IM on ZooVille’s beast.chat service. (Click Here for ZooVille's IM chat)

3) Before you meet-up with someone, tell a trusted friend exactly where you plan to meet up. If you do not have any close local zoophile friends you can confidentiality trust. Tell a close friend that you are going on a blind date and would like for them to send you a text message every 30 minutes to an hour just to make sure you are okay.

4) NO SEX at all, and DO NOT bring your animal love partners to a first time meet-up, even if sex with said animal partners isn’t even in the question. This is a good way to get your animals seized or yourself busted by an under cover police officer. If the person turns out to be a sadist, bringing your animal partners along may lead to their injury. Also, do not have sex in the first place. You don’t know if this person has a Sexually Transmitted Disease. DO NOT LET YOUR DICK OR VAGINA DO THE THINKING! You also do not want them to lure you to somewhere private. Which leads me to my next point…

5) Always meet in public for the first time. Do not agree to meet this person in a motel and especially at your private residential address. Meet up at Malls, Restaurants, Parks, or any other public spaces. In this case you want there to be witnesses to your very existence. You also do not want to put yourself in a situation where you cannot escape if needed. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ZOOPHILIA IN PUBLIC PLACES! I would even be careful using "code words" with the person you're meeting up with. Even in a public place, I would recommended carrying a weapon, at least a knife. (I would look up local laws in your area first.)

6) Do not let your licence plate on your motor vehicle be known. Generally, you should take a Taxi or Uber. But if you cannot manage that, or both services are not available in your area, try to bike or walk to your destination. If you cannot manage any of that, park your car a few blocks over where you intend to meet-up, get out, and walk. A license plate on a motor vehicle is a form of identification. A law enforcement officer would be able to run your plates in a computer and find out exactly who you are.

7) NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL! You do not want to put yourself in a situation where you are mentally/physically impaired. You’ll want to make sure that you keep a sharp intact mind. Otherwise, mistakes can be made. Mistakes that could haunt you for the rest of your life. Not only that, but elicit drugs are illegal in most places. Taking illegal drugs in front of the person you plan to meet-up with, could end up being a cop’s wet dream, if they turn out to be a cop.

8) Trust your GUT FEELING. If you start getting second thoughts about meeting up, or you have a nagging feeling in the back of your head that this is probably not going to end well. Or that you feel you do not trust this person enough but you’ve agreed to a meet-up on impulse. Trust what your gut has to say. In these type of situations it’s best not to write off these concerns as “general anxiety.” Your gut often knows more than your conscience mind lets on.

**Remember to have fun but especially stay safe while doing so. I get that some of your are eager to meet people that share your unique zoophilic sexual orientation. But you want to do so as safely as possible and not let this eagerness be the downfall of your very life as you know it.**

Edit: A shout-out has to go to @Alpha Cat as he was the one that brought the need for these guidelines to my attention.
Some great advice, thank you

As some of you are probably aware, I've decided to post some general guidelines for meet-up safety in the personals section. Does this cover every single aspect? It does not. But for the sake of length and general human attention span considerations, I've gone ahead and posted what I believe are some basic/generally good safety advice to follow if you are intending on meeting up with someone you've meet online. It's always best to keep yourself safe from those who wish to do us harm, such as anti-zoos and police officers. LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IF I'M MISSING ANYTHING. Below, is what I have posted...

------------

1) Never use your actual name when you are first meeting up with someone. I generally dissuade the use of just your first name as well, because in the wrong hands this can lead to being exposed or even worse. Use you Forum Username or a nickname instead. Such as “RedRocket69”, “CookieLover”, or “HorseLover4”

2) Get to know the person before you agree to any meet-ups. Looking at a person’s post history on the forum is not enough when regarding your safety. Personally, I would advise talking with the person for 1 year or more before any meet-ups were to happen. But I would highly not recommenced anything less than 6 months. Get to know this person through chatting with them. If they exhibit ANY “red flags” do not meet up with this person. If their offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If you catch inconsistencies or lies, consider that a big RED FLAG! *NOTE* It’s also best to chat in PM here, or IM on ZooVille’s beast.chat service. (Click Here for ZooVille's IM chat)

3) Before you meet-up with someone, tell a trusted friend exactly where you plan to meet up. If you do not have any close local zoophile friends you can confidentiality trust. Tell a close friend that you are going on a blind date and would like for them to send you a text message every 30 minutes to an hour just to make sure you are okay.

4) NO SEX at all, and DO NOT bring your animal love partners to a first time meet-up, even if sex with said animal partners isn’t even in the question. This is a good way to get your animals seized or yourself busted by an under cover police officer. If the person turns out to be a sadist, bringing your animal partners along may lead to their injury. Also, do not have sex in the first place. You don’t know if this person has a Sexually Transmitted Disease. DO NOT LET YOUR DICK OR VAGINA DO THE THINKING! You also do not want them to lure you to somewhere private. Which leads me to my next point…

5) Always meet in public for the first time. Do not agree to meet this person in a motel and especially at your private residential address. Meet up at Malls, Restaurants, Parks, or any other public spaces. In this case you want there to be witnesses to your very existence. You also do not want to put yourself in a situation where you cannot escape if needed. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ZOOPHILIA IN PUBLIC PLACES! I would even be careful using "code words" with the person you're meeting up with. Even in a public place, I would recommended carrying a weapon, at least a knife. (I would look up local laws in your area first.)

6) Do not let your licence plate on your motor vehicle be known. Generally, you should take a Taxi or Uber. But if you cannot manage that, or both services are not available in your area, try to bike or walk to your destination. If you cannot manage any of that, park your car a few blocks over where you intend to meet-up, get out, and walk. A license plate on a motor vehicle is a form of identification. A law enforcement officer would be able to run your plates in a computer and find out exactly who you are.

7) NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL! You do not want to put yourself in a situation where you are mentally/physically impaired. You’ll want to make sure that you keep a sharp intact mind. Otherwise, mistakes can be made. Mistakes that could haunt you for the rest of your life. Not only that, but elicit drugs are illegal in most places. Taking illegal drugs in front of the person you plan to meet-up with, could end up being a cop’s wet dream, if they turn out to be a cop.

8) Trust your GUT FEELING. If you start getting second thoughts about meeting up, or you have a nagging feeling in the back of your head that this is probably not going to end well. Or that you feel you do not trust this person enough but you’ve agreed to a meet-up on impulse. Trust what your gut has to say. In these type of situations it’s best not to write off these concerns as “general anxiety.” Your gut often knows more than your conscience mind lets on.

**Remember to have fun but especially stay safe while doing so. I get that some of your are eager to meet people that share your unique zoophilic sexual orientation. But you want to do so as safely as possible and not let this eagerness be the downfall of your very life as you know it.**

Edit: A shout-out has to go to @Alpha Cat as he was the one that brought the need for these guidelines to my attention.
Is this just meeting for the first time? I mean, why meet if you're not going to eventually have a sexual relationship of some kind?

Is this just meeting for the first time? I mean, why meet if you're not going to eventually have a sexual relationship of some kind?
In my opinion the first couple of times at least. But ultimately the decision is up to you. I have seen plenty of people burn themselves when, had they followed these guidelines, it could have been easily prevented.

In my opinion the first couple of times at least. But ultimately the decision is up to you. I have seen plenty of people burn themselves when, had they followed these guidelines, it could have been easily prevented.
That makes sense. I am super careful regarding regular sex meet-ups. I'm a private person in general. So, I'd be more careful with a zoo related meet-up. But, ultimately, I'm here to not only learn more but to actually meet up and partake in zoo related sex. I can watch vids online all day long if I like. Thanks for the reply.

------------

Thank you for advice I had one who said he wanted to meet and only just message me I told him I don't known u enough but apart from that it's been ok.and thank you to @Alpha cat too

------------

As a new member but not exactly a zoo novice this post is just what I wanted to see!

------------

It’s so sad to see sadism is as prevalent as it is… I never knew

What about sharing media through encrypted chat platforms? I mean, at least in my country, police is not allowed to share media with illegal sexual content, even when trying to bust someone. So receiving original media from someone over the course of one year would indicate that they are for real, or?

So curious when you guys have met other zoos on here or other places for zoo fun. How did you go about it safely? Where you nervous meeting a person you only knew from online?

i first chat online for many months, if someone is a fake they will slip up. I dont make any compromises .Even then i dont easily meet new people.

This is a very small community in my opinion I’ve been on this site for about a year and a half and in that time I’ve only met up with one person on here.. We hooked and she actually came and stayed with me for a while. It was a great experience and we are still good friends. Yes this lifestyle is extremely Taboo and illegal, But I think it’s also rewarding to share it with a companion if you’re not zoo exclusive… Has anyone had any positive experiences or any negative of ever meeting someone in real life? And when do you feel safe doing so..

Luck
Well, the trick with weapons is that you do not flash said weapon. As far as the other person is concerned, you are actually "unarmed." Mainly, it's for if shit ends up hitting the fan and you're left with no choice but to defend yourself. Of course you'll never want to end up in such a situation, but like a scout, you should always be prepared.

I know when I met up with zoos in the past for the first time, I carried but concealed a 3 inch blade. Luckily, I've never needed to even let the other person know I'm carrying one. But I've only met up with 3 zoos, and one of them was a mutual friend of another trusted zoo.
Lucky you having met 3 ZOOs. Most people dont seem to want to meet or they just lead you along. Maybe its just to get their rocks off with the messages or maybe they just arent real ZOOs. Who knows but you are very lucky to have actually met people in real time.

Lucky you having met 3 ZOOs. Most people dont seem to want to meet or they just lead you along. Maybe its just to get their rocks off with the messages or maybe they just arent real ZOOs. Who knows but you are very lucky to have actually met people in real time.
That was back in 2020, I'm up to 5 zoos that I've met IRL and there's room for potentially more in the future. From my experience meeting someone new (just chatting) you kind of have to scope them out on the forum to see if you'd think that you'd click with them and they would click with you, although nothing's a guarantee. If you find yourself really connecting with them it's often the case that they'll also have other friends that can easily become mutual friends in time. But I'll tell you now, if the conversations are just about sex, it's a one way ticket towards running out of things to talk about very quickly, and for people such as myself it's very off-putting.

I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated this thread, thank you so much! I feel a bit more confident now in regards to potentially meeting someone or even a group meet.

I believe many members use this website only for their initial Personals Ad, then later on they will use other Social Network Websites that don't require phone verification to meetup over other safe 'interests' ;) while making sure they never mention animals until they both really know each other. Which takes time but it is worth it.

Why use another website? You simply would not want to meet directly from a Zoophile site.

What about sharing media through encrypted chat platforms? I mean, at least in my country, police is not allowed to share media with illegal sexual content, even when trying to bust someone. So receiving original media from someone over the course of one year would indicate that they are for real, or?
Maybe it could work for you to lessen the risk of meeting someone from the police. On the other hand it doesn't protect you from meeting someone who is exploitive, someone who plans to blackmail you for example. Sharing media could rather increase the blackmailing risk, if sharing zoo content is illegal where you live. I would never incriminate myself before a meetup.

If they want to call and talk to you, and you agree to that, get a burner phone. They're usually only about $20 at any drugstore. *NEVER* give anyone your actual phone number. If things go south or you get uncomfortable, you can just literally throw that phone away and that's that.

Back