General tips and guidelines for meet-up safety.

Hi thank you for the advice. I hope to make myself trusted to I can experience the love that an animal can provide. Off to the next post!

Thank you I am nervous meeting up with this person but I'll take all these under advisement and see what happens

Thanks for posting this. I’ll add do delete your social media altogether if you’re smart

This would be extremely wise. I deleted all of mine 3 years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed the peace of it. It haults ALL inquisition, research and curiosity all together. Plus social media will expose you in a reverse image search through Google. Get OFF Big Brothers social media folks!

Youre all complicating life with things that dont have to be. If you're setting up a meet, you should already know the person well enough via chatting on the phone or a messenger service. If LE is what you fear, they dont have WEEKS to make a case; in most places this type of investigation would be a single cop on overtime. His ability to develop a case is limited. They arent going to pay for a hundred hours of fat time to bust one miscreant whose worst offense is to community standards of decency. Dont assign yourself THAT much importance. You're not James Bond, nor are you being followed by him. The budget isnt unlimited. The threat( from you) isnt worth that kind of attention. Wait it out. If you should be talking to LE, after a week, he'll be pushing; after two weeks he'll be moving on to greener pastures, OR trying to account to his boss for the wasted time.
I agree with you saddle bum. 90% of ppl in this site are overly PARANOID. That doesn’t mean be foolish. But most ppl get caught/outed from
1. Their videos
2. A disgruntled lover
3. Fence hopping.
How they don’t get caught:
A normal amount of caution while meeting someone off zooville

Attachments

• 388B0FE2-D2FD-49BE-B252-1D6F8814D6D7.jpeg
    388B0FE2-D2FD-49BE-B252-1D6F8814D6D7.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 36
I have met with plenty of girls and couples. Always meet at a convenience store parking lot, park or local ice cream shop. Very public. Never had to wait a year or 2, I have a barn that gets cold in the winter. Cinder block walls in Dec and Feb at 20 degrees make for no one wanting to undress for a stallion.

I have met with plenty of girls and couples. Always meet at a convenience store parking lot, park or local ice cream shop. Very public. Never had to wait a year or 2, I have a barn that gets cold in the winter. Cinder block walls in Dec and Feb at 20 degrees make for no one wanting to undress for a stallion.
Well looks like you got luck of a Irish

What about if you are meeting someone that isn’t local? Because sometimes you hit it off with someone that isn’t local. Like for me yes I’m talking to someone and we are taking our time of course but if one of us went to visit the other we would have to fly.

What about if you are meeting someone that isn’t local? Because sometimes you hit it off with someone that isn’t local. Like for me yes I’m talking to someone and we are taking our time of course but if one of us went to visit the other we would have to fly.
Leap of faith and telegram video chat with masks as well as commitment? Those are probably the only ways to follow through for a chat at first then work from there

Having met a few people from similar forums, generally concur.

My additional points are:

Meet at public place and tell them no zoo talk. If they can't do that they're probably a bit of a worry.

Not sure about weapons. Maybe it is a cultural thing or maybe it is because I'm a bloke, but that seems like an escalation problem.

Do get to know someone but 6 or 12 months is a bit extreme. Nothing wrong per se with waiting a long time as it will ensure that you know more information, but I don't think it needs to be that long. Besides people can be very different online to in person so even after a year they can be drastically different to expectation. Don't rush, but if you stick to all the other sensible ideas put forward whenever you feel comfortable I think it's fine. But don't get pushed into it if you aren't comfortable.

Just my 2 cents. Worth not much more than that
thanks for ur 2 cents

Good advice. I Always chat and get to know the personal via an anonymous chat application. You can usually sniff out the time wasters and lunatics early on.

Meet in public and if it doesn’t feel right leave. Never take things further on a first meet

Very worthwhile read. Over the years I have met a lot of men and women (all non-zoo) with whom I established contact over the internet. All meetings always went well and that is probably from all of the pre-meetup communication beforehand. The moment things seemed a little amiss or that the person is into things which I am not, communication ended. When i do meet I still take precautions - a lot of which have been mentioned in this thread already. Since I have never met for anything illegal I have never been too concerned about concealing my license plate number although I make sure my car is cleansed of things that identify my children's interests (sports). All I bring on my person is my car keys, condoms and lube if applicable and enough cash for a cup of coffee or two if applicable. Everything else - phone, wallet and all other keys stay locked in my glovebox. As far as weapons - I am well versed in martial arts and would prefer to not have a weapon which could be used against me. If things go sour I am more interested in getting out of Dodge than fighting.

As some of you are probably aware, I've decided to post some general guidelines for meet-up safety in the personals section. Does this cover every single aspect? It does not. But for the sake of length and general human attention span considerations, I've gone ahead and posted what I believe are some basic/generally good safety advice to follow if you are intending on meeting up with someone you've meet online. It's always best to keep yourself safe from those who wish to do us harm, such as anti-zoos and police officers. LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IF I'M MISSING ANYTHING. Below, is what I have posted...

------------

General tips and guidelines for meet-up safety.

1) Never use your actual name when you are first meeting up with someone. I generally dissuade the use of just your first name as well, because in the wrong hands this can lead to being exposed or even worse. Use you Forum Username or a nickname instead. Such as “RedRocket69”, “CookieLover”, or “HorseLover4”

2) Get to know the person before you agree to any meet-ups. Looking at a person’s post history on the forum is not enough when regarding your safety. Personally, I would advise talking with the person for 1 year or more before any meet-ups were to happen. But I would highly not recommenced anything less than 6 months. Get to know this person through chatting with them. If they exhibit ANY “red flags” do not meet up with this person. If their offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If you catch inconsistencies or lies, consider that a big RED FLAG! *NOTE* It’s also best to chat in PM here, or IM on ZooVille’s beast.chat service. (Click Here for ZooVille's IM chat)

3) Before you meet-up with someone, tell a trusted friend exactly where you plan to meet up. If you do not have any close local zoophile friends you can confidentiality trust. Tell a close friend that you are going on a blind date and would like for them to send you a text message every 30 minutes to an hour just to make sure you are okay.

4) NO SEX at all, and DO NOT bring your animal love partners to a first time meet-up, even if sex with said animal partners isn’t even in the question. This is a good way to get your animals seized or yourself busted by an under cover police officer. If the person turns out to be a sadist, bringing your animal partners along may lead to their injury. Also, do not have sex in the first place. You don’t know if this person has a Sexually Transmitted Disease. DO NOT LET YOUR DICK OR VAGINA DO THE THINKING! You also do not want them to lure you to somewhere private. Which leads me to my next point…

5) Always meet in public for the first time. Do not agree to meet this person in a motel and especially at your private residential address. Meet up at Malls, Restaurants, Parks, or any other public spaces. In this case you want there to be witnesses to your very existence. You also do not want to put yourself in a situation where you cannot escape if needed. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ZOOPHILIA IN PUBLIC PLACES! I would even be careful using "code words" with the person you're meeting up with. Even in a public place, I would recommended carrying a weapon, at least a knife. (I would look up local laws in your area first.)

6) Do not let your licence plate on your motor vehicle be known. Generally, you should take a Taxi or Uber. But if you cannot manage that, or both services are not available in your area, try to bike or walk to your destination. If you cannot manage any of that, park your car a few blocks over where you intend to meet-up, get out, and walk. A license plate on a motor vehicle is a form of identification. A law enforcement officer would be able to run your plates in a computer and find out exactly who you are.

7) NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL! You do not want to put yourself in a situation where you are mentally/physically impaired. You’ll want to make sure that you keep a sharp intact mind. Otherwise, mistakes can be made. Mistakes that could haunt you for the rest of your life. Not only that, but elicit drugs are illegal in most places. Taking illegal drugs in front of the person you plan to meet-up with, could end up being a cop’s wet dream, if they turn out to be a cop.

8) Trust your GUT FEELING. If you start getting second thoughts about meeting up, or you have a nagging feeling in the back of your head that this is probably not going to end well. Or that you feel you do not trust this person enough but you’ve agreed to a meet-up on impulse. Trust what your gut has to say. In these type of situations it’s best not to write off these concerns as “general anxiety.” Your gut often knows more than your conscience mind lets on.

**Remember to have fun but especially stay safe while doing so. I get that some of your are eager to meet people that share your unique zoophilic sexual orientation. But you want to do so as safely as possible and not let this eagerness be the downfall of your very life as you know it.**

Edit: A shout-out has to go to @Alpha Cat as he was the one that brought the need for these guidelines to my attention.
Good to know information. Haven’t met up with any fellow zoo in person and find this useful for the day I finally feel comfortable.

Use another phone for contacts.
A separate phone may not strictly be necessary on Android as you can use separate user profiles, with separate PIN, Password etc. Android file based encryption for each user account you add, you could very well install Element within a separate user profile, and then end the session just before meeting your contact. This would mean if someone took your phone, they would need that specific PIN/Password to access the session that has your ZooVille, IM chat in it.

I think the most important thing never use phone numbers, those can be linked to a specific carrier, which often is required by law to process KYC information. I also would refrain from using any instant messenger programs that require a phone number. It should be assumed doing so, is as good as giving your real name to the other person.

I would bet the majority of people here using Signal, Telegram, etc are not buying separate virtual numbers with cryptocurrency, and further doing that is not necessarily private (Bitcoin isn't private due to it's public ledger), unless you specific currencies like Monero (XMR) that are designed to be private.

It’s also best to chat in PM here, or IM on ZooVille’s beast.chat service. (Click Here for ZooVille's IM chat)
Personally I wouldn't be comfortable sharing anything on this site that is private, even in PM because that is not E2EE.

Administrators, and moderators can see that, and you should assume anyone with with physical access to the server can too. Not saying they are bad people, but private conversations can be quite intimate once you get to know someone over a long period of time. It is pretty inevitable little bits of information may slip through into conversation.

The latter suggestion (using ZooVille's IM chat) is much better advice as there is strong E2EE for all direct messages. Only you and your conversation partner will be able to decrypt the messages. Administrators will still be able to determine who you have been talking to but not the contents of the conversation.

Fortunately Matrix also supports E2EE for all voice and video functionality. I'd consider that a precursor to perhaps meeting. The original post suggested waiting a year for that, so perhaps 6-8 months would be okay for voice, and maybe video then just before a meet. Single most point that can't be stressed enough, is don't rush things.

Sometimes it is nice to hear another person's voice, and I think this may very well be the motivating reason a lot of people want to meet each other, even if it doesn't lead to physical intimacy.

Back