First time gone bad (?)

Hi, "i'm asking for a friend", let's say he's me (male).
So i have a mild allegry to dogs - after they lick me or brush their fur on my skin i get a little rash, but nothing to be woried about. Sometimes i also sneeze a few times and thats it.
Some time ago i tried my first time with dog (male). For a moment I took his penis into my mouth and let him mount me. No knotting. It was nice, no pain at all etc. He obviously cummed in me (dont know how much). I was very very very stressed and my ass was a little itchy because of allergy aswell. After a moment (seconds) i started feeling dizzy. I though it was just allegry so i tried to wash all his cum out of me. That didn't help. Everything started spinning. I called my grandparents who lived nearby that i need help (and why, what i did etc.) and i colllapsed. I vomited laying on my side (couldn't move) and got severe diarrhea. When grandparents came they gave me some water, cleaned mess i did and told me that's rather not allergy but they don't know what could it be. When they checked my pulse it was very weak (they couldn't feel it). I also checked it and it was indeed very weak.

Next morning i felt ok. Now i'm trying to figure out what went wrong. Can anyone help? Is this allegry? epilepsy attack due to stress (i got epilepsy diagnozed as a small child but it dissapared since then)? panic attack?
Plase give me some feedback because right now i'm very afrid to try something again. Especially because i promised i won't do this again to my grandparents in exchange they didn't tell anyone about it. So i need to be 100% sure it won't happen again.

And one more thing. Is it possible to get tapeworm from dogs sperm? from anal or oral sex? Dog is vaccinated and dewormed from time to time but i'm still not sure is this completly safe.

Not a doctor here, so rake it with a truckload of salt. But looks like strees / panic to me.

Alergy to dog hair is saliva, so you can get in trouble from licking and from direct fur contact. Sperm is a different trigger which you may or may not have, still it takes some degrees of coursge or maybe unconsciousness to try ot on the mouth where a severe reaction would have killed you.
"fools rush in where angels fear to tread" as the daying goes

But do not take it as something you bet your life upon.

Not a doctor here, so rake it with a truckload of salt. But looks like strees / panic to me.

Alergy to dog hair is saliva, so you can get in trouble from licking and from direct fur contact. Sperm is a different trigger which you may or may not have, still it takes some degrees of coursge or maybe unconsciousness to try ot on the mouth where a severe reaction would have killed you.
"fools rush in where angels fear to tread" as the daying goes

But do not take it as something you bet your life upon.
Thank you.
Accually i didn't feel anything in my mouth at all, but he wasn't cumming then.
I didn't really have severe rash or swelling anywhere especially near my mouth/throat (only regions around my hole were very itchy, probably because i got licked there). I will read more about panic attacks.
However i'm still very opened to other feedback.

I would be very careful if you experienced dizziness, faintness, and digestive distress, especially knowing you have a dog allergy. That sounds a lot like anaphylaxis and is often what precedes dangerous or even fatal allergic reactions. Having experienced similar symptoms with a food I'm allergic too, I would caution you pretty severely on this, especially since this isn't likely a situation where you can rely on a epipen and get to a hospital easily.

While there are treatments that can help with the regular allergy symptoms (such as allergy medicines and allergy shot/drop immunotherapy), I'm... pretty sure the unreliability of those treatments for food allergies likely will apply in this case. Since, you know, it's all the same digestive system from one hole to the other.

Sadly, not all of us are able to experience intimate relations with those we love- sometimes for circumstance and sometimes for health. That said, I can say that there are plenty of toys that can help if you feel a strong desire. While they are not going to be a perfect substitute, they do a good enough job that you'll feel pretty well satisfied (and without the risk, so much better in that regard).

I would be very careful if you experienced dizziness, faintness, and digestive distress, especially knowing you have a dog allergy. That sounds a lot like anaphylaxis and is often what precedes dangerous or even fatal allergic reactions. Having experienced similar symptoms with a food I'm allergic too, I would caution you pretty severely on this, especially since this isn't likely a situation where you can rely on a epipen and get to a hospital easily.

While there are treatments that can help with the regular allergy symptoms (such as allergy medicines and allergy shot/drop immunotherapy), I'm... pretty sure the unreliability of those treatments for food allergies likely will apply in this case. Since, you know, it's all the same digestive system from one hole to the other.

Sadly, not all of us are able to experience intimate relations with those we love- sometimes for circumstance and sometimes for health. That said, I can say that there are plenty of toys that can help if you feel a strong desire. While they are not going to be a perfect substitute, they do a good enough job that you'll feel pretty well satisfied (and without the risk, so much better in that regard).
Thank you. Not counting itching near my butt area i didn't really feel any allergic symptoms like swelling anywhere, runny nose, tearing from my eyes etc. From what i read about Anaphylaxis:
- "The most common areas affected include: skin (80–90%), respiratory (70%), gastrointestinal (30–45%), heart and vasculature (10–45%), and central nervous system (10–15%) with usually two or more being involved." - i didn't experience strong skin or any respiratory symptoms which should be most common
- "While a fast heart rate caused by low blood pressure is more common, a Bezold–Jarisch reflex has been described in 10% of people, where a slow heart rate is associated with low blood pressure. A drop in blood pressure or shock (either distributive or cardiogenic) may cause the feeling of lightheadedness or loss of consciousness. Rarely very low blood pressure may be the only sign of anaphylaxis" - so this would tell me that i'm that 0,001% that has only symptom of very low blood pressure.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms may include severe crampy abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting... A feeling of anxiety or of "impending doom" has also been described. - that would fit

It is also quite rare to have severe semen alergy.
Maybe i will try making some experiments like getting some semen on skin and checking what will happen. Drinking drop of it etc.

Also anyone knows abuyt my second question?
Is it possible to get tapeworm from dogs sperm? (anal or oral)

Just for clarification: I'm no veterinary, but this is common sense for people living most of the year outside and drinking river / ground water and fighting with parasites and insects all year long (filtered, tho). Traveling and work in specific remote regions as well make it relevant to know about.

If it was an allergic reaction to either the fur or the dog sperm, you could easily test it without overdoing it like you did already. 🤷‍♂️

Masturbate your boy carefully if he's interested at one time and try to catch the pre-ejaculate first with a different glass or plastic cup. And apply it on the outer (back)side of your hands / arms on very small areas and tape it over with a transparent tape. Leave it there for 20 to 30 minutes, if you don't feel any symptoms. Then remove and check the skin underneath for any reaction. If you feel symptoms, remove it instantly.

That's the basic test for reactions which will not trigger your whole system to shut down in the worst case. Same you could do with fur.

It doesn't test for mucous membrane reactions, but this would be.. as well more risky for yourself. I guess you know yourself where you have mucous membranes on your body and that you basically.. tested both extensively by your overdoing first try. 🤷‍♂️

You can't get the usual tapeworm by having the dog copulate with your openings, either oral or anal. That's just impossible as a tapeworm doesn't reside in the urinal tract. Some other worms might tend to this way of release, but usually it's rarely orally, mostly fecal related (not urine) or food related (which was shared or already infected by parasites).

Or blood-related. This means open wounds on both (or at least on the host, while the client is on risk with bodily fluids / mucous membranes as well) zoonotic-relevant hosts/clients bear transfer potential. Sperm is quite rare to carry parasites from what I remember, but it can carry viriis (virus). Not relevant for direct human-dog copulation, tho - there shouldn't be any dog-related virus which is deadly or long-term relevant for humans. Aside if the dog is just a temporary transferring participant while two humans transfer the virus over bodily fluids in and out of the dog. 🤷‍♂️

Or insect-related which means that the corresponding insects would carry and transfer parasites (or their prior development states).

But you could get the usual tapeworm with a lot of misfortune by copulating with the dog anally. As well as other worm types / parasites, but that's another topic. If your dog is de-wormed, that's a good start. And all worm types which are treatable on a dog are as well treatable on a human, as such no worries that you have to die from a zoonotic transfer..

Else than this @DogSong already explained it well. Surely it could as well be a "shock" or "stress" reaction, but in your case I would be very careful with further tests. And don't overdo it all spontaneously at once, if you already know that you're somewhat allergic to the fur hair.

(It's more risky to drink outdoor water unfiltered or non-cooked, by the way. You're almost sure to catch worms and other parasites / one-cell organisms by this. Same goes for the dog: I teach my cared-for dogs to not drink outside or rain water and just tell me if they want some - freshly drinkable water, safe for humans as well, which I have in my bags.)

Last edited:
Just for clarification: I'm no veterinary, but this is common sense for people living most of the year outside and drinking river / ground water and fighting with parasites and insects all year long (filtered, tho). Traveling and work in specific remote regions as well make it relevant to know about.

If it was an allergic reaction to either the fur or the dog sperm, you could easily test it without overdoing it like you did already. 🤷‍♂️

Masturbate your boy carefully if he's interested at one time and try to catch the pre-ejaculate first with a different glass or plastic cup. And apply it on the outer (back)side of your hands / arms on very small areas and tape it over with a transparent tape. Leave it there for 20 to 30 minutes, if you don't feel any symptoms. Then remove and check the skin underneath for any reaction. If you feel symptoms, remove it instantly.

That's the basic test for reactions which will not trigger your whole system to shut down in the worst case. Same you could do with fur.

It doesn't test for mucous membrane reactions, but this would be.. as well more risky for yourself. I guess you know yourself where you have mucous membranes on your body and that you basically.. tested both extensively by your overdoing first try. 🤷‍♂️

You can't get the usual tapeworm by having the dog copulate with your openings, either oral or anal. That's just impossible as a tapeworm doesn't reside in the urinal tract. Some other worms might tend to this way of release, but usually it's rarely orally, mostly fecal related (not urine) or food related (which was shared or already infected by parasites).

Or blood-related. This means open wounds on both (or at least on the host, while the client is on risk with bodily fluids / mucous membranes as well) zoonotic-relevant hosts/clients bear transfer potential. Sperm is quite rare to carry parasites from what I remember, but it can carry viriis (virus). Not relevant for direct human-dog copulation, tho - there shouldn't be any dog-related virus which is deadly or long-term relevant for humans. Aside if the dog is just a temporary transferring participant while two humans transfer the virus over bodily fluids in and out of the dog. 🤷‍♂️

Or insect-related which means that the corresponding insects would carry and transfer parasites (or their prior development states).

But you could get the usual tapeworm with a lot of misfortune by copulating with the dog anally. As well as other worm types / parasites, but that's another topic. If your dog is de-wormed, that's a good start. And all worm types which are treatable on a dog are as well treatable on a human, as such no worries that you have to die from a zoonotic transfer..

Else than this @DogSong already explained it well. Surely it could as well be a "shock" or "stress" reaction, but in your case I would be very careful with further tests. And don't overdo it all spontaneously at once, if you already know that you're somewhat allergic to the fur hair.

(It's more risky to drink outdoor water unfiltered or non-cooked, by the way. You're almost sure to catch worms and other parasites / one-cell organisms by this. Same goes for the dog: I teach my cared-for dogs to not drink outside or rain water and just tell me if they want some - freshly drinkable water, safe for humans as well, which I have in my bags.)
Thank you, you helped me very much.
You calmed me down.
I will try what you suggested - allergic tests with pre-ejaculate.
I already had my tests done amongs wich were dogs fur and probably saliva by doctors many years ago. I had just mild allergy to some things including dogs fur and saliva and some pollen. I hope it was just stress reaction because as i said, i was very very stressed just thinking about doing it.

Why call your grandparents instead of medical services? Or they could have taken you once they saw how serious it was? Now you're in a position where you can't afford to have a slip up again and you still don't know what happened for sure. Emergency room would have had a good idea what was going on with you and run diagnostics.

I'm guessing you live far away from a hospital. You could go get an allergy panel test or something. Find out what you're allergic to. Might or might not help.
I don't really live far from town. However i did't really feel telling anyone about what i did. I didn't want any problems. I prefered to have someone near me, just in case i totally fainted, started chokeing with vomit or something like this. If my state worsened they would call medical services.

I already had my tests done amongs wich were dogs fur and probably saliva by doctors many years ago. I had just mild allergy to some things including dogs fur and saliva and some pollen. I hope it was just stress reaction because as i said, i was very very stressed just thinking about doing it.

The reaction intensity in relation to your oral and anal cavities and their mucous membranes compared to the backside of your arms / hand is often different. This means that the mucous membranes are able to absorb lots of chemicals ways quicker and react more intense. As such what you did initially in regards of oral and anal experiments was really.. over the top without knowing your possible allergies beforehand.

It resembled testing the different allergens not only on your body (fur hair), but as well in your body cavities.

And those are linked to relevant aspects of your breathing, digestion and organs. That's why you should not do something like this again without carefully testing the separate allergenic hairs / chemicals in body fluids on other regions which are less reactive and don't have to react as example with swelling in your neck area which could actually suffocate you..

(It's as well possible to manually test your mucous membranes for reaction -without- having intercourse with a dog directly by using his potential allergen substances. But that's not suggested as long as it is not clear how strong your body seems to react by pure external contact with them.)

I don't really live far from town. However i did't really feel telling anyone about what i did.

There's no need to do this if it's not linked to anal intercourse, at least. It's quite easy to explain: you cuddled with your dog and kissed with him, afterwards the symptoms raised. 🤷‍♂️

But I guess your grandparents were a good choice in this stressing situation. Better to have someone with you, which could take measures if condition got worse.

Thank you once again.
I will slowly test my allergic reactions to dogs body fluids.
This may take some time because i won't be probably left with our dog alone anytime soon :/
If/when i test it i will let you know about my findings. Maybe this will help someone who had similar problem/reaction and don't know what could it be.

Back