Finding your SO/FWB on this forum

Does anyone else hope/fantasize that they will be scrolling through the forum and find their current partner or friend with benefits on here?

I would love to be able to experiment more but i just don't know how i could ever get over the fear of rejection and be open with my partner about it.

Also if i posted this in the wrong forum category and it should be in general discussion im sorry. I'm still trying to figure it all out.

I am not sure I would want a partner who knew about this side of me. I'm not all the way sure why, but I feel like, to an extent, it'd feel too much like a 3rd wheel situation to me. But then, I guess on the other hand, against their knowledge, I'd be cheating on my partner with our pet?? Lol I dunno, I'm still working through my feelings 😅

I've been looking for about 15 years and haven't found a damn person so don't get your hopes up.
Yep, I've had the same experience. It's good to be optimistic, but don't bank on finding a partner in to zoo on forums. I've had a couple of in person meets, but...... it can often not go as one dreams it will go.

Back