Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

Kawamatsu from one piece, Nice aquatic lover with a dolphin like dick :love:

as a kid I had a huge crush on Rita from Jungledyret Hugo (anyone else know even remember this???), probably my first non-human character that gave me w E i R d F e E L i N g S lol
I imagine her having grown up with me, fox years equal to human years (in my head at least), so she's actually my age now, sorta.

Attachments

• tumblr_nt7bf4Xg9e1uza9zwo4_540[1].png
    tumblr_nt7bf4Xg9e1uza9zwo4_540[1].png
    155.5 KB · Views: 8
Right now it's either Chrysalis, Flutterbat or Izzy Moonbow. (all MLP)
Subject to change. Obviously I'd fuck my OC too.

R.236fc1a812683b1a004c2e5bcd334268

There was a similar thread of this kind on Beast Forum. I didn't know where else to put it. Being a zoo site, I am mostly thinking of fictional animal characters you would want to have sex with. Either from animated movies, cartoons, anime, video games, etc. If you can't think of any animals then humans or other fictional characters are fine as well.
The girl from chip and dales rescue rangers and Pete’s wife from goof troop

Toothless could legally own me as a slave and I would be the happiest person on earth.
iu

I would be nude at all times just for him to use me as he pleases.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
There was a similar thread of this kind on Beast Forum. I didn't know where else to put it. Being a zoo site, I am mostly thinking of fictional animal characters you would want to have sex with. Either from animated movies, cartoons, anime, video games, etc. If you can't think of any animals then humans or other fictional characters are fine as well.
Scooby-Doo

Most of the main ponies from MLP, they're just too good to pass up. Scooby, definitely Vixey. God the list can go on and on lol.

Back