Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

Ponylover764

Zooville Settler
There was a similar thread of this kind on Beast Forum. I didn't know where else to put it. Being a zoo site, I am mostly thinking of fictional animal characters you would want to have sex with. Either from animated movies, cartoons, anime, video games, etc. If you can't think of any animals then humans or other fictional characters are fine as well.

There was a similar thread of this kind on Beast Forum. I didn't know where else to put it. Being a zoo site, I am mostly thinking of fictional animal characters you would want to have sex with. Either from animated movies, cartoons, anime, video games, etc. If you can't think of any animals then humans or other fictional characters are fine as well.
All dragoness, ever uwu

All canine/vulpine (male and female) Pokemon like Arcanine, Mightyena, Houndoom, Ninetails, Eevee (and almost all the eevvolutions), etc.

Moro (Princess Mononoke), Blue, Toboe and Tsume (Wolf's Rain)... and there is a few humans like Claudia Donovan (WH13) and Motoko Kusanagi/Major (GITS).

Most of these are situations where I'm not sure if I want to be them or be with them, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot more.

Another one i have forgotten about: possibly Sasha from all dogs go to heaven

Back