Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

I’m sort of into anime so I’d have to say someone like Zero-Two from Darling in the Franxx or Maki Zenin from Jujutsu Kaisen

Pretty much any dragon type pokemon, those weird looking villains you have to fight in genshin (I don't play but my husband does), bokoblins from BOTW (and I'd let link bust me wide open too, tbh), weregarurumon from Digimon, season 4 eren yeager and his titan form, a lot of characters from cutesy farm sim games, probably flick from animal crossing, almost any electric type pokemon because I hope they shock you when they nut, lycanroc from pokemon, etc. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting 😂

All-For-Gold-page05--Gotofap.tk--63580141.jpg

Definately (were)Garurumon from digimon 2.2m Huge wolf = pure :love:
Also Typhlosion
Red XIII
Kimahri

and a few more characters from Digimon/Pokemon franchise

The Beast from Beauty and the Beast

Pokémon: Ninetales, Luxray, Arcanine, Houndoom, Absol

Rajah from Aladdin

Captain Levi from attack on titan :)

Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

As well as Mavis from the Hotel Transylvania movies.

Also Misty from Pokemon was a big crush of mine. Would love to see her get nailed by a pokemon.

Those are my non animals.

Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

As well as Mavis from the Hotel Transylvania movies.

Also Misty from Pokemon was a big crush of mine. Would love to see her get nailed by a pokemon.

Those are my non animals.
Misty is a 10 year old...

Kimahri Ronso FF-X just because I'm obsessed with the game the story line and many of the characters in it. Or maybe Ifrit.
I don't, I don't think that's a good idea... Ifrit being a fire demon.. hell fire and all.. maybe consider another aeon. I think anima would be a little more manageable

I don't, I don't think that's a good idea... Ifrit being a fire demon.. hell fire and all.. maybe consider another aeon. I think anima would be a little more manageable
🤣🤣🤣 you know you have a point. But still I don't think I'd want it any other way. Plus it would probably be a last wish type of thing if I were a summoner being forced to kill an ancient evil from the dream realm only to become said evil. No thank you I'd rather be burned from the inside out.

🤣🤣🤣 you know you have a point. But still I don't think I'd want it any other way. Plus it would probably be a last wish type of thing if I were a summoner being forced to kill an ancient evil from the dream realm only to become said evil. No thank you I'd rather be burned from the inside out.
All for the greater good of Spira ya?

Back