Fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than beast?

I'm a switch so it's pretty much all over the place. D/s, bondage, slapping, spanking, choking, anal, some watersports, DDLG, some ABDL stuff, Femdom, GFD, pegging, chastity, "forced" bi, CEI, cum play, creampies, fisting, stretching, CDing, non op / pre op M2F trans women, blowjobs, prostate play, "squirting" (even if it's just pee)... I mean the list goes on and not in any particular order. It really depends on the day and who I'm with in which fetish is lighting up that day.

Other than beast?

I'm a switch so it's pretty much all over the place. D/s, bondage, slapping, spanking, choking, anal, some watersports, DDLG, some ABDL stuff, Femdom, GFD, pegging, chastity, "forced" bi, CEI, cum play, creampies, fisting, stretching, CDing, non op / pre op M2F trans women, blowjobs, prostate play, "squirting" (even if it's just pee)... I mean the list goes on and not in any particular order. It really depends on the day and who I'm with in which fetish is lighting up that day.
You into snowballing?

Bulges through any piece of clothing.... worshipping it.... licking it... pressing my muzzle to it before sniffing in that deep manly musk <3 ohhh yea hehe don't have much fun with people but if I do that's my go to

Well, according to some people I talk, apparently my view on bestiality is a fetishe. maybe they are right, maybe they don't... I don't care.

I really love to see a woman getting sexual pleasure from a dog or a horse... let's call it a "zoo cuckold" hehe. I'm not attracted to any kind of animal. maybe I'm a "fake zoophile" haha who cares... at least I respect all animals, I hate the idea of an animal getting abused by any mean. and at least I respect and don't judge the people who are real beast lovers.

Other fetishes are smelling used panties, spanking her, watersports (pee on her), gangbangs and incest roleplay (only with MILFS).

(sorry for my bad english)

Well, according to some people I talk, apparently my view on bestiality is a fetishe. maybe they are right, maybe they don't... I don't care.

I really love to see a woman getting sexual pleasure from a dog or a horse... let's call it a "zoo cuckold" hehe. I'm not attracted to any kind of animal. maybe I'm a "fake zoophile" haha who cares... at least I respect all animals, I hate the idea of an animal getting abused by any mean. and at least I respect and don't judge the people who are real beast lovers.

Other fetishes are smelling used panties, spanking her, watersports (pee on her), gangbangs and incest roleplay (only with MILFS).

(sorry for my bad english)
sounds a lot like some kind of domination fetish judging by your other "likes"

Cnc, gangbang, beast, transgendered, being pissed on/in, cum fetish dogs and humans, fem boys, blindfolds, open mouth gags. Many others I would like to try as well. Lol...this is a great thread. Nice to see so many like minded people on this
Hey what’s up? I’m in the Tulsa area. Dm me if you’d like to chat.

Things I like ( or would like to participate in)
Electro stimulation and hfo, male to male dog sex, catheter play, diaper wearing.

things I like to watch, twinks taking fists, big dildos, dog cocks, cum eating, ftm sex, gat midget sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back