Fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm into so many things, probably too much to act out but my favourites are balloons, Inflatables, latex and furries. I love cum too. I'd love to experience being filled up by man, dog or horse (or any combination) to the point I'm swelling. I'd also like to be bathed in cum, like in an inflatable swimming pool and just have who or whatever cum into the pool while I'm in it.

Realistic is face sitting. (Horses like rubbing their rears on people) unrealistic is vore though a friend's mare managed to get my whole head in her mouth somehow when being a angry mare

Group sex, BDSM, public oral sex some times anal, being watched and cheered on, monster cocks, k9 and horse(still wanting to do this one). Speculum and sounding rods and plugs, fox tail butt plugs, public nudity and photos, competing with other women to be the naughtiest girl in the room(probably not a healthy one but I keep myself in check). Just ask me......I have a lot

Group sex, BDSM, public oral sex some times anal, being watched and cheered on, monster cocks, k9 and horse(still wanting to do this one). Speculum and sounding rods and plugs, fox tail butt plugs, public nudity and photos, competing with other women to be the naughtiest girl in the room(probably not a healthy one but I keep myself in check). Just ask me......I have a lot
Very nice

K9, horse (would love to at least try such a huge feeling my pussy is being filled to the max, extremely dirty talk, dominating sluts with guy, incest, daddy/daughter, forced, limits pushed, anal!! Love everything anal!!! Big toys, dp, public, cops, watching someone drink my piss, breastfeeding men, teaching boys their first experiences, group, older/younger, rape, pussy fisting during anal, watching the guy im with fuck a little slut while i feed her my pussy, i know theres more... lol
You would be my perfect girl :love:

I would love it if my wife would let our dog fuck her, knot her, then fill her. Then after he pulls out, plug her pussy so no seed leaks out. Then we'd go out in public with her plugged pussy full of dog cum while she makes comments about how she can feel his cum inside her, how his sperm is swimming through her, and how his sperm is trying really hard to get her pregnant.

Also, we occasionally take shopping trips specifically to find household objects to fuck her with.

I would love it if my wife would let our dog fuck her, knot her, then fill her. Then after he pulls out, plug her pussy so no seed leaks out. Then we'd go out in public with her plugged pussy full of dog cum while she makes comments about how she can feel his cum inside her, how his sperm is swimming through her, and how his sperm is trying really hard to get her pregnant.

Also, we occasionally take shopping trips specifically to find household objects to fuck her with.

Even hotter if she wore a skirt with no panties and pulled the plug out in public to spill him all over the floor somewhere. Maybe Im just nasty lol.

Even hotter if she wore a skirt with no panties and pulled the plug out in public to spill him all over the floor somewhere. Maybe Im just nasty lol.
I like the way you think! Except I wouldn't want to waste all that canine sperm. Instead, I'd want her to take my hand and put it on her pussy and say something along the lines of "Remember when our dog had his knot deep inside this pussy? He was filling me with so much cum, meanwhile you couldn't do anything about it -even if you wanted to. He had me knotted so tight and filled me so much, your sperm doesn't stand a chance against his. His sperm will be the ones to fertilize my eggs."

It would drive me wild.

K9, horse (would love to at least try such a huge feeling my pussy is being filled to the max, extremely dirty talk, dominating sluts with guy, incest, daddy/daughter, forced, limits pushed, anal!! Love everything anal!!! Big toys, dp, public, cops, watching someone drink my piss, breastfeeding men, teaching boys their first experiences, group, older/younger, rape, pussy fisting during anal, watching the guy im with fuck a little slut while i feed her my pussy, i know theres more... lol
That's excactly the way i like my girl to be....... you're awesome 😍

All that sounds so hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back