Fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well besides animals and canines mounting, I like eating woman's ass and pussy. I like sucking tranny MTF with a hard dick, like men's Dick and femboys Drug's usually give me a overwhelming Sense of pleasure and makes me horny. I love cum and being used as a cum dump. I'll eat pussy or ass and suck cock for hrs.Honestly I have always wanted a tranny or guy to piss in my ass. Oh sex toys such as butt pumps and such.

Is it a fetish to hear others fetishes? I love hearing what makes people get turned on.

But my main fetish is female animal dominating male.

If we are talking about fetishes with people....bulges through underwear and worshipping them, teasing them.... sniffing the musk through the fabric before slowly revealing my prize concealed under them!

With animals....or dogs more specifically.... everything haha. Tails...paws....bulges inside sheaths.... licking the inner rim of their ear.... nibbling on their ears, licking their bellies and down to their sheath.... making out with them.... brushing my body up under their chin.... rubbing my face against their tail... literally everything about them is a turn on

Rough play, coercion, blackmail, age gap, name calling (when done right), excessive amounts of cum, and double penetration
Blackmail? Are you aware blackmail actually happens on this site? At what point, and how, does blackmail become a fetish, and by whom?

Creampies, furries, stuffed animals, being degraded, BDSM, obviously animals, breath play, age play, piss, diapers. I always say I’ll try everything twice. If I don’t like it the first time, I’ll give it another shot. Some stuff has grown on me that way.
That's exactly what I tell people because maybe the 1st time was just a bad experience I only have 1 limit I know for sure that's Scat

Wow I'm not even really sure where to even start my list lol but 3 things I absolutely love are 1. Stretching/Gaping a women as far as possible 2. Creampies/Cumsluts and 3. Sluts especially the ones that arent ashamed instead they are Proud of it 🥵🔥🥵🔥 lactation, face fucking, being a Dom, Extreme/Fantasy toys, fisting I mean I could go on and on for days about my kinks and fetishes ❤️

I don't know why that's shocking to you. Rape fantasies are one of the most common fetishes out there. 62% of women have rape fantasies.

Incest isn't that far behind. they are both so common they are basically the norm.
I've actually fulfilled a couple rape fantasies for some ladies and when 1st approached about it I was kinda like wtf to myself then did my homework and research. Let me tell you to this day it's still one of the hottest and most intense encounters I've ever had 🥵🥵

Grandfather/Father/Uncle//Son/Brother role play. Multi generational family farm of men who use each other, the livestock...sometimes at the same time. Enema play/high volume colonics. Muscle. Roids. Some leather. Deep, huge toys insertions. Some bondage. Long 'bate/edging sessions. Uniforms. Cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back