Female Zoo Furries

Ya I had friends tell me how weird and fucked in the head furries are without knowing I was one. I have since slowly and inconspicuously let those people fade out of my circle and blamed it on coincidence.
sounds like it was for the better TBH

Im a 47yo furry, discovered it about 13 years ago and went to a few Uk based conventions,. Even there the actual female suiters got mobbed, and even those that weren’t female but had a female ‘sona got mobbed.. half the reason I only half suited at cons was because my female ‘sona got mobbed and groped once too often :-(

Now I just browse here and FA for the art and chat, occasionally putting up my own artwork for my three fursona and dreaming of suiting again someday

There's more than you think, I've met quite a few other women in the furry community but we definitely do tend to be more careful or reclusive because of the issues that arise from highly sexualized spaces with a higher population of men IMO. Coming from a chronic lurker myself lol
Seriously, it's like anyone with two titty and a clitty just gets swarmed by guys if they are even somewhat attractive and show skin. It's why I don't go to anime conventions even in normal costumes, let alone furry ones. I get enough from guys at PRIDE ffs when I'm wearing a dog collar with a fukkin' lesbian flag on it.

Seriously, it's like anyone with two titty and a clitty just gets swarmed by guys if they are even somewhat attractive and show skin. It's why I don't go to anime conventions even in normal costumes, let alone furry ones. I get enough from guys at PRIDE ffs when I'm wearing a dog collar with a fukkin' lesbian flag on it.
that is so valid, im n/b but i do still have a lot of female traits, im pretty vocal here but i feel like having a rat as my icon keeps people away :,)

Back