Female Zoo Furries

foxfurry

Tourist
Quite curious how many females within the furry community are lurking around here, as a straight male within the community I have to admit they are hard to find or usually come and go rather quickly. I find enjoyment talking with the like minds and I find girls easier to talk to personally.

My GF is a fluffer and has an account on here... somewhere. One she has made no posts with, just a lurker to read what is going on. Though, she could have had it during zooville V1 and not zooville V2 🤷‍♂️ she didn't specify.

oh I know damn well there are woman here, definitely lurkers lmao but the few I've had teh chance to talk to disappear. Also I prefer woman because most dudes on here are extra horny ass men. Too much testosterone or men who want my k9 as a partner, I'm sorry but my boy is only for woman lol..

I'm sure they're out there but they're not stupid - they know they'll get a ton of unwanted attention. And some of the ones who claim to be women may also be catfishing as well. Take from that what you will.

I'm sure they're out there but they're not stupid - they know they'll get a ton of unwanted attention. And some of the ones who claim to be women may also be catfishing as well. Take from that what you will.
true very true lol, I like to play things super safe myself so I don't blame them but worse case putting feelers out there can't be the worst right? haha

Whoa two possible females, watch out I don’t mean for all the thirsty people to come out of the woodwork and go at ya blowing up DM’s

Well hello! Honestly I won’t go and message someone out of the blue, I’m a bit of a shy boy myself. If anyone would like to chit chat I’d be down, I’m more interested in the stories and the curiosity of others behind the zoo scene. To be frank I don’t have any friends within this community no one to really share experiences or thoughts with and I’m pretty hesitant. And as I’ve stated above I am a straight male, there are a LOT of thirsty gay men out there that seem to just want me for my dog and I’m kinda against it. I’ve always found females easier to talk to and a majority of all of my friends irl are female. So hello! Offers out there if anyone wants to talk, I just find the furry thing a lot more relevant to discuss as well which is why I brought it up in the thread haha 😅

My best friend is female and furry. Not a zoo anymore. Btw they do exist, they're around here, just try to not be too clingy/pushy over certain topics and they'll come out if they get an interested in you, that's it

Yeah but their relationship status isn’t an issue so what? I’m not out here trying to hook up with them lol.
That comment was directed specifically to kitsunemichiru based on something she had once told me that I was retorting to.

Don't remember what the discussion was about at the moment...
Prolly the fact I can't squeeze my family on your farm. Lol I still say if I lived closer, I'd be over helping with the critters. 😊
That was pretty much it! :D

I’m a female and furry. I was pretty open about being furry when I was younger but the older I get the deeper in the closet I go 😭 I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to come back out again tho ngl…. And yes, we know how to deal with unwanted DMs don’t worry 😏

I’m a female and furry. I was pretty open about being furry when I was younger but the older I get the deeper in the closet I go 😭 I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to come back out again tho ngl…. And yes, we know how to deal with unwanted DMs don’t worry 😏

I know that struggle actually, about going back to the closet after getting older and older

I know that struggle actually, about going back to the closet after getting older and older
Ya I had friends tell me how weird and fucked in the head furries are without knowing I was one. I have since slowly and inconspicuously let those people fade out of my circle and blamed it on coincidence.

Back