female dogs in Heat

bitchlover97

Tourist
Hello everyone, i was out doing my shopping today i walked along the sea front along the prom, i saw many dogs but in front of me i saw a dog walker with his dog, she was a gorgeous Mastiff, as i got closer i saw her pussy was swollen and she was wagging her tail, as i got closer anither walker with his dog walked past and his dog ended up licking and sniffing the mastiffs pussy, i thought she must be in heat i also remembered what my sister said about her females they too are in heat, just curious, is christmas time where female dogs want dick? My dick become erect in my trousers when i walked past i was thinking of her on my bed on her back with my dick in her, i feel so bad thinking about it walking past, i smiled at the owner and said hello what a gorgeous dog, he replied thank you, anyway that made my day today

Holy run-on sentence batman.
Maybe some of us prefer reading without having to pause. :p

Hello everyone, i was out doing my shopping today i walked along the sea front along the prom, i saw many dogs but in front of me i saw a dog walker with his dog, she was a gorgeous Mastiff, as i got closer i saw her pussy was swollen and she was wagging her tail, as i got closer anither walker with his dog walked past and his dog ended up licking and sniffing the mastiffs pussy, i thought she must be in heat i also remembered what my sister said about her females they too are in heat, just curious, is christmas time where female dogs want dick? My dick become erect in my trousers when i walked past i was thinking of her on my bed on her back with my dick in her, i feel so bad thinking about it walking past, i smiled at the owner and said hello what a gorgeous dog, he replied thank you, anyway that made my day today
I always compliment dogs when I pass by them. There's one Woman who walks her Belgian Malinois (which is a rare breed to have around here) and I've always wanted to pet him. Of course I'd never ask, but it'd be so awesome to be able to. I love that breed :love:

I actually do compliment dogs and hold out my hand for them to sniff - has resulted in many pets or even cuddles ^^

Back