Feeling chatty

I know the feeling. Mine was close to 16-18 don't remember exactly but I dated a guy that was into pet play and his dog was interested in me crawling around on the floor lol

Sounds like one thing lend to another. At least you sound like you have good company with you, right?

I'm doing pretty well for the most part. How about yourself???
Doing alright, thanks for asking ! btw, how are you feeling with this ... how do we call it ? lifestyle? kink? preference? sexuality? it revolted my own mind when i started making the very first steps

Feeling kind of chatty today. So if you want to chat hit me up.

Warning: I'd like to chat and get to know people on the forum. I'm not looking for a Master, partner, role play, ecertra.
Hello. Appreciate you being upfront about what you are and aren't looking for. And this is me saying I read it and agree lol. Feel free to say hey if you'd like to chat.

Hello there. My first experience was an accident and I was sort of ass raped by the family dog!! If interested maybe you can hit me up sometime here and I might tell you about it!! LoL

I could use a chat. Always interested in learning what sparked people's interest
Feeling kind of chatty today. So if you want to chat hit me up.

Warning: I'd like to chat and get to know people on the forum. I'm not looking for a Master, partner, role play, ecertra.

Back