Feeling chatty

Mainly looking to getting to know people and wanting to know what sparked their interest.
What sparked my interest is my pitbull mate when she was with me in the beginning she was neglected and on a guardrail then I noticed her I saw her whining. I watched how animals are unfairly treated (looking at every self defense incident related to animals). It kind of snowballed from there and then over time I got close to as a result and then one day and yes she was outside heat it went.... All the way.

What sparked my interest is my pitbull mate when she was with me in the beginning she was neglected and on a guardrail then I noticed her I saw her whining. I watched how animals are unfairly treated (looking at every self defense incident related to animals). It kind of snowballed from there and then over time I got close to as a result and then one day and yes she was outside heat it went.... All the way.
That's pretty cool. And totally agree that animals get the short end of the stick when it comes to them being mistreated.

That's pretty cool. And totally agree that animals get the short end of the stick when it comes to them being mistreated.
That's when I was convinced "maybe we are the bad guys all along". I'm talking about speciesism as a whole not as an individual to individual basis

I understand completely. I'm not really a fan of the human species either lol
So yeah given the forums and stuff I feel there are people who actually have more humanity then the mainstream crowd.

So hopefully I'll find a individual who clicks well

Im always down to chat about zoo kink and really anything. I'm super chatty today! I'm open so I'll answer anything really.

Feeling kind of chatty today. So if you want to chat hit me up.

Warning: I'd like to chat and get to know people on the forum. I'm not looking for a Master, partner, role play, ecertra.
What app do you use to chat?
It's wickr for me.

Back