Favourite Fantasy?

I have a couple, hard to choose

1. Having a lady over my face, on her hands and knees as she gets fucked by dogs one after another, cum dripping onto my face. I take a moment to suck each cock after the pull outs. After the pack is spent, I grab her hips and pull her into my face, licking every drop of doggy cum out of her.

2. Licking and fucking a freshly bred bitch or mare.
I wouldn’t hesitate for an instant if I had the opportunity to suck and lick 👅 any combination of cum from a beautiful overflowing spunk filled cunt. Of both man and beast. Even better if she pisses in my face and mouth 👄 while riding my face.

My biggest fantasy isn’t realistic but sometimes I find elements of it in stories. My fantasy is that Canine semen has the power to transform me into an actual bitch. The process of how it gets inside me and how it works is the most arousing aspect to me. Sometimes it includes some new technology, or magic, etc. Sometimes its mostly a mental change other times physical but in the end I always end up a pregnant bitch bonded to my new canine master.

I'll just copypaste my message from the neibhouring thread, lol:

Weird and also not realistic one. I think feral femdom or even reverse rape by a feral female. Thinking of being overpowered and raped by an aroused female creature without any chance to "defend" myself drives me sooo crazy and aroused. Too bad there are at least zero content for it. Btw, if you know smth (I like stories best) I would be very grateful if you let me know.

Title says it all. What's the one zoo-centric fantasy you have, achievable or not. Sharing a girl with a nice thick cocked dog and then finishing inside a bitch is always gonna be my white whale 🤤
I know it's probably impossible and unachievable, but my number one fantasy is to meet a woman, DM chat however long it takes to earn her trust. When legit trust is established, I would love for her to invite me over and I would just sit/stand next to her while she is sucking off her dog and swallowing his cum. I would just love to earn trust and watch. I'm 98.6% sure that that will never happen, but a man can dream.

My biggest fantasy is... not quite zoo related, but I believe it would make every aspect of being a zoo so much better.
It would be the ability to talk to any animal, like Dr. Dolittle. Or at least every mammal. Being able to hear/understand birds, or bugs would be annoying.
But I LOVE the idea of being able to talk to my dogs... or trying to Rizz up a wild animal.

.... also, after making undeniable proof to the world that I can conversewith animals. I would close the book on the whole concent argument.

I feel like dogs are better at understanding us than we are at understanding them. I'd wanna be able to read their mind and converse with them through telepathy. If I had that ability, it'd probably just make me wish I could read everyone else's mind. lol :devilish:
are you sure you want to read others' minds?

I feel like dogs are better at understanding us than we are at understanding them. I'd wanna be able to read their mind and converse with them through telepathy. If I had that ability, it'd probably just make me wish I could read everyone else's mind. lol :devilish:
The more I spend time with our boys, the more I learn to understand unspoken communication with them. Our cat talks to us constantly, and seems to think we interpret her "words" as she intended them. I don't think your wish is so far-fetched, honey.

Hmm will I get banned if I offer to draw any of these for whoever likes for like cash...? Anyways, my dream fantasy is raising a tiger husband...❤️

Mainly a k9 partner to mount me whenever he wants.

Close second is my gf to be into zoo and have threesome with me and a male dog.

Damn that is hard to choose.

The one most often at the top is being with a woman who loves bi guys and loves when they take cock, human or animal, and she wants to do it together. Preferably we would have 2 dogs so we could both suck and get fucked together side by side, both turning each other on watching. Asses up in the air both knotted side by side, and when they finish we both clean each other up with our mouths. I love the idea of beasty sloppy seconds. I want to be under her while she is knotted in her pussy or ass and be there to catch the cum as it bursts out when the dog slips out, and then she leans up and sits her pussy right on my mouth and pushes all the rest of it out. Then I fuck the hell out of her animal cum lubed holes and leave her leaking my own big load.
😍😍😍🥰🥰

Just having a girl to share this fantasy with.... Have her want to partake of course. But we talking ultimate fantasy? Be able to become a werewolf for her. Watch her go wild

Back