Favourite Fantasy?

Having a good girl buck her hips against me while I fuck her tight cookie, milking me multiple times in the process.

Mine id say is the fantasy of having a breeding little cumslut that cant get enough from her pack. We care for her, protect her, and make her happy in every way. In return she knows he place an happily gets on all 4s to be bred by all of us daily and satisfying our need for claiming her as ours. Bonus if she could give me a litter of kids and pups, all of which would nurse from her as well. They'd grow big and strong until the pups were ready for her to submit to their needs as well.

Would be incredible one day to have a loving partner to share the horses with, have steamy nights in the stables with and to have to romantic rides out together.

Huh, lotta people here that're only into seeing other people get banged by dogs/horses/etc.... nothing wrong with being easily pleased, I suppose. But me, I'm just a simple guy...

My top fantasy... I couldn't pick one, so here's my top three:
- Getting fellated by a huge brown bear. Not just getting suckled on by his huge muzzle either; big beastie could probably yawn his jaws wide enough that I could straddle his maw and actually hilt down the back of his gullet, too...
- Receiving a footjob from some kind of creature that has really big, bulky, cushy paws, perfect for hugging a peen between them. No currently-existing real animal has paws like what I'm talking about, though. I checked.
- Topping a stallion and fucking him just right so that he jizzes buckets on the ground, and getting to feel his big donut rhythmically clenching like a purpose-built milking machine.

...Oh, and my actual true top fantasy: growing old, dying, being cryonically interred, resuscitated, and having my body reconstructed into some manner of nonhumanoid, synthetic, flying creature that does not age or hunger or sleep, so that I can witness for myself what comes with the passing of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, billions of years.

...I'm just a simple guy.

Last edited:
"I want to be under her while she is knotted in her pussy or ass and be there to catch the cum as it bursts out when the dog slips out, and then she leans up and sits her pussy right on my mouth and pushes all the rest of it out."

couldn't of said it better. anyone want to play?
-

Ooh, I think I've got an ol' interesting one here.

A pet of mainly any kind acting as a (consensual) submissive in many ways!
Fulfilling my deepest kinks as a master in different definitions too~

Probably practicing a lot of bdsm on them and intense cuddle/aftercare

Sometimes even the other way around <3

Mine id say is the fantasy of having a breeding little cumslut that cant get enough from her pack. We care for her, protect her, and make her happy in every way. In return she knows he place an happily gets on all 4s to be bred by all of us daily and satisfying our need for claiming her as ours. Bonus if she could give me a litter of kids and pups, all of which would nurse from her as well. They'd grow big and strong until the pups were ready for her to submit to their needs as well.
Literally my dream

So many fantasies

-Hobby farm with animals(horses, pigs, goats, you name it) I can service when they need it
- Getting mounted and knotted by a dog in the back seat of a car with blacked out windows in a busy parking lot
- Going back country thru hiking with a dog or two. Wearing no pants or underwear so the dog(s) have full access to me whenever they want. Ideally they'd fuck me on all fours in the middle of a hiking trail
- I'd like to get knotted in the bed of a truck
- I just want to be cream pied by animals, I'd use a knotted dildo to keep the cum in me for as long as I can
- Being tied to a breeding bench and having a line of horny dogs fuck me as theh please

Back