Favourite Fantasy?

Damn that is hard to choose.

The one most often at the top is being with a woman who loves bi guys and loves when they take cock, human or animal, and she wants to do it together. Preferably we would have 2 dogs so we could both suck and get fucked together side by side, both turning each other on watching. Asses up in the air both knotted side by side, and when they finish we both clean each other up with our mouths. I love the idea of beasty sloppy seconds. I want to be under her while she is knotted in her pussy or ass and be there to catch the cum as it bursts out when the dog slips out, and then she leans up and sits her pussy right on my mouth and pushes all the rest of it out. Then I fuck the hell out of her animal cum lubed holes and leave her leaking my own big load.

Achievable fantasy. Going out into the ocean naked and being seduced into having sex with a dolphin.
Unachievable fantasy. Diving back down into the coral reef I had visited as a teen naked and letting all the big fish down there find and suck on my boy part and feed on my seeds that I give to them continuously until they are full.

Блин, сложно выбрать.

встречается всего на вершине находится женщина, которая любит би-парней и любит, когда они берут член, человека или животное, и она хочет делать это вместе. Желательно, чтобы у нас было 2 собаки, чтобы мы могли сосать и трахаться вместе с бок о бок, поворачиваясь друг к другу, наблюдая. Задницы парят на водопаде, обе покрывают бок о бок, и когда они заканчиваются, мы оба подчищаем друг друга ртом. Мне нравится идея чудовищных неточных секунд. Я хочу быть под ней, пока она завязана в своей киске или заднице, и быть там, чтобы поймать сперму, когда она вырывается, когда собака выскальзывает, а затем она наклоняется и садится своей киской прямо мне в рот и отталкивает все остальное из этого. Затем я трахаю к черту ее дырочки, смазанные животной спермой, и оставляю ей вытекать мою собственную большую порцию спермы.
я бы мог трахать вас обоих при этом...

Back