Fantasy/wish about another animal

daijm

Lurker
Hello my friends :):)

Often if im with my doggy and he jumpes on me and we do what we do you know ;);)

i have the wish to get fucked by another animal doesent matter wich one.... sometimes i have the fantasy about a insect like a snake or something that goes in my pussy while i get rammed in my ass from my doggy.:sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle:

kind wanne know if im the only one with this wish or fantasy or you too :giggle::giggle::giggle:

much love to you and your animals :love::love::love::gsd_love::husky_love::pig_love:

I have a very strong fantasy about being mercilessly fucked by a constantly-horny tiger. I come all the time thinking about it, and I've written about it.

Hello my friends :):)

Often if im with my doggy and he jumpes on me and we do what we do you know ;);)

i have the wish to get fucked by another animal doesent matter wich one.... sometimes i have the fantasy about a insect like a snake or something that goes in my pussy while i get rammed in my ass from my doggy.:sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle:

kind wanne know if im the only one with this wish or fantasy or you too :giggle::giggle::giggle:

much love to you and your animals :love::love::love::gsd_love::husky_love::pig_love:
I fantasize having my dog mounting me in a cave

Back