Fantasies

Love the idea of meeting someone who my family and friends believe is a kind, caring gentleman. Perfect for me to date.

Little do they know when they think he is making me a lovely dinner, he really has me bent over the kitchen table and fucking me hard and deep. Taking his frustrations of the day out on my cunt. Using me hard and rough.

When they think we have gone to the movies he has me tied down on the bed and filming me being fucked over and over. Sometimes just him and other times by others as well.

Many times including his K9 in the fun, making sure his dog has his own breeding bitch as well.

Sexual fantasies are underestimated, in my humble opinion. They generate enough energy to electrify a city. And more important: they relieve stress, anxiety, and all sorts of other negative emotions. Inside your mind, the world is yours to mold, to shape. The possibilities are endless. Judgement, guilt, doubt are all absent.

Love the idea of meeting someone who my family and friends believe is a kind, caring gentleman. Perfect for me to date.

Little do they know when they think he is making me a lovely dinner, he really has me bent over the kitchen table and fucking me hard and deep. Taking his frustrations of the day out on my cunt. Using me hard and rough.

When they think we have gone to the movies he has me tied down on the bed and filming me being fucked over and over. Sometimes just him and other times by others as well.

Many times including his K9 in the fun, making sure his dog has his own breeding bitch as well.
You aren’t alone. Those urges and needs are more often found in women than you expect. Just a matter of bringing it out of them

Back