Fake User Awareness Thread

J

jellybean56

Hey guys,

So I've had a couple responses to my ads in the meet up section now, that have been fakes looking to speak to me, get to know me / meet me for whatever reason, but it is not because they are genuine owners. They are blatantly fake. I've just had another contact me today who conveniently owns one of each animal that I've been specifically requesting in the meet up section (I'm a girl), and who is also conveniently the same heritage me, which I've posted in a couple discussions on this forum where it comes up in topic, they're also a Lurker... go figure. So I think starting a thread where we can all post the usernames of fake or very suspicious accounts on here would be a good safety measure, if anyone has been contacted by someone & they're unsure of them, they can check this thread to see if anyone has any trouble with them or not. Two accounts I can confidently say are fake are K9Taboo and esmee._x . I simply don't respond to them.

i was talking to esmee._x and he/she was trying really fast to get my whatsapp and stuff like that.. so i am not sure as well

Just block them, they are not who they say they are, I've not even responded to their message. In my meet ups section I ask for owners of dogs, horses or pig, they just so happen to have a dog, a horse and a pig! Oh they're also Dutch heritage like me apparently, and signed up Sunday night to the forum... they're not legit. Probably some anti-zoo piece of shit looking to dox girls from the website.

You don't have to worry about Esmee._x anymore. They asked for their account to be deleted. I offered to remove all posts, PMs, and a permanently ban them. He/She took my offer. So they are no more.

Thank you. I think it would be useful to keep the thread running for any other users that need flagging in future

oh for me it totally was.. i mean i don't mind sending pics of stuff like that, but getting asked in like the 5th mail is pretty weird
even getting asked for whatsapp that early

did you both did chat as well?

No I knew straight away from the first message they were fake, that they oh so conveniently owned one of every animal I'd been looking for in meet ups and claiming to have the same heritage as me. I didn't even reply to them.

i am not that used to fakes.. but thanks a lot for saving me :)

You're welcome, just be careful! And if you do send people photos, don't send ones you've posted anywhere else, or they can reverse image search them and find you on social media and expose you. If you get the feeling someone isn't right, they're probably not, just block them.

You don't have to worry about Esmee._x anymore. They asked for their account to be deleted. I offered to remove all posts, PMs, and a permanently ban them. He/She took my offer. So they are no more.
The timing and response says a lot all by itself. Get outed as a fake and request to kill the account entirely under the nuclear option. Hard to imagine a more obvious validation of the original suspicion. And now they'll just go get a brand new account and try again. Fucking tools. It would be a real tragedy if their IP got blocked as well. Or any other location identifying means of perma-block, like a device ID or something.

I 'm rather new on here, don't have telegram or wickr.Have chatted a bit in PM's.Never asked, or would ask for a pic or vid, from anyone or provide one if asked.What does it hurt to phone, or whatsapp?Just chat about experiences, back and forth, share some common knowledge and experiences.Its pretty slow back and forth, HI, how are you, two days later, i'm good, how are you....two days later, i'm good and you.
I've asked about chatting other than here.So i'm fake? should be deleted, acct closed?I'd rather keep my conversations to the states but i guess whatsapp cures that.Or if i did talk to someone,(female) from russia, could i still scam them..i guess anythings possible.And if i phoned with someone, kept it to just talking no pics/vids.I'd think someone could smell a rat talking to them a lot easier than here...back and forth slow motion.
Being on this site is like talking to people that have found a gold stash or diamond stash somewhere........sooo secretive ."sorry but i like this stuff , but i'm too leary to talk about it"......um ok.....Can we just talk about it, "nope, to risky", but you do like to talk about it right? , yep, but i won't, ok never mind....lol.
I'm not sure, but, i'll bet, if someone, really wanted to find someone from here.........they could ...me, i don't really care what others do, as long as it doesn't affect me, but, if someone really wanted to find someone here.I imagine it could happen.My sons a software engineer, he programs, writes code, and more.He's sharp, but their are others that can do a lot more.
i guess if someone had to remain completely anonomyous......Anything done or talked about outside their own home, would be risky
I've dated a few women in the last year, went to their place, had a nice time....a few weeks later they say...."i know where you live"...and i wondered, what if i had said that to a woman.It kinda bothered me that they looked me up, if i had given them the info, fine...but for them to just look me up where i lived.......did bug me some, because i know if it had been the other way around , they'd be pissed.......

i was talking to esmee._x and he/she was trying really fast to get my whatsapp and stuff like that.. so i am not sure as well
Had one do that to me as well another note to look at is recent activity little to none at all and they talk like a broken 3 year old slang.

Username Asham. "she" quickly wanted to move to Instagram (didn't have Telegram or Wickr) and just as quickly, wanted pictures of my wife. Language didn't fit, all just felt like a catfish/dox attempt.
Truly the only thing that freaks me out here. Granted I was thought of or seen the same at one point most likely but the catfish game or go here go there is wack. Now days I'm just tricked into sending dick pics 😂😂 lame ASF to be lead on but some of this fuckers I swear lol.

No I knew straight away from the first message they were fake, that they oh so conveniently owned one of every animal I'd been looking for in meet ups and claiming to have the same heritage as me. I didn't even reply to them.
That's how my last one went they conveniently had a mare and wanted a pic of my dong to see if I was of proportion to satisfy her and then went all 3 year old jibberish and disappeard.

oh for me it totally was.. i mean i don't mind sending pics of stuff like that, but getting asked in like the 5th mail is pretty weird
even getting asked for whatsapp that early

did you both did chat as well?
Completely Totally jealous I haven't gotten a pic 😏😉😋

Hey guys,

So I've had a couple responses to my ads in the meet up section now, that have been fakes looking to speak to me, get to know me / meet me for whatever reason, but it is not because they are genuine owners. They are blatantly fake. I've just had another contact me today who conveniently owns one of each animal that I've been specifically requesting in the meet up section (I'm a girl), and who is also conveniently the same heritage me, which I've posted in a couple discussions on this forum where it comes up in topic, they're also a Lurker... go figure. So I think starting a thread where we can all post the usernames of fake or very suspicious accounts on here would be a good safety measure, if anyone has been contacted by someone & they're unsure of them, they can check this thread to see if anyone has any trouble with them or not. Two accounts I can confidently say are fake are K9Taboo and esmee._x . I simply don't respond to them.
So far only thing I'm seeing is spam accounts nothing real, so thanks for bringing this to attention. Wish there was a legitimate way to get rid of these bots but it seems like there apsulutly everywhere no matter where your at.

Just block them, they are not who they say they are, I've not even responded to their message. In my meet ups section I ask for owners of dogs, horses or pig, they just so happen to have a dog, a horse and a pig! Oh they're also Dutch heritage like me apparently, and signed up Sunday night to the forum... they're not legit. Probably some anti-zoo piece of shit looking to dox girls from the website.
If anyone needs proof of me I'll Glady help. Not only am I dealing with bots but it seems at one point I was being accused of being an account I had no idea even existed on here harassing lesbian members... sucked ass.

Only thing i have to deal with is the "can i come fuck(get fucked by) your Dogs, horses,cows etc.

Those folks are easy enough to see through though.
There are mare virgin men here as I am 💁🏼‍♂️ but IV learned and made friends to chat with I like that I was at least given a chance to talk and meet owners On here first few days were a nightmare being new to a site as this and not really having a good chance to connect with anyone but time was good for me and I'm glad IV made a few friends.

I 'm rather new on here, don't have telegram or wickr.Have chatted a bit in PM's.Never asked, or would ask for a pic or vid, from anyone or provide one if asked.What does it hurt to phone, or whatsapp?Just chat about experiences, back and forth, share some common knowledge and experiences.Its pretty slow back and forth, HI, how are you, two days later, i'm good, how are you....two days later, i'm good and you.
I've asked about chatting other than here.So i'm fake? should be deleted, acct closed?I'd rather keep my conversations to the states but i guess whatsapp cures that.Or if i did talk to someone,(female) from russia, could i still scam them..i guess anythings possible.And if i phoned with someone, kept it to just talking no pics/vids.I'd think someone could smell a rat talking to them a lot easier than here...back and forth slow motion.
Being on this site is like talking to people that have found a gold stash or diamond stash somewhere........sooo secretive ."sorry but i like this stuff , but i'm too leary to talk about it"......um ok.....Can we just talk about it, "nope, to risky", but you do like to talk about it right? , yep, but i won't, ok never mind....lol.
I'm not sure, but, i'll bet, if someone, really wanted to find someone from here.........they could ...me, i don't really care what others do, as long as it doesn't affect me, but, if someone really wanted to find someone here.I imagine it could happen.My sons a software engineer, he programs, writes code, and more.He's sharp, but their are others that can do a lot more.
i guess if someone had to remain completely anonomyous......Anything done or talked about outside their own home, would be risky
I've dated a few women in the last year, went to their place, had a nice time....a few weeks later they say...."i know where you live"...and i wondered, what if i had said that to a woman.It kinda bothered me that they looked me up, if i had given them the info, fine...but for them to just look me up where i lived.......did bug me some, because i know if it had been the other way around , they'd be pissed.......

I think its just a question of well why do you need to move to another messaging service away from the website where anonymity is comprised? Its simply suspicious. It doesn't mean you're fake, theres just no real reason for it.

Back