Fake User Awareness Thread

Why not a La Di Da section for Jerk-Offs, atleast there they can con and scam themselves there and not disturbing us 🤔😁

is it possible to make a sticky post in the beginning of this post with all the confirmed fake usernames. Just so its possible to be alerted

Thank y’all for this thread. As a woman I feel like a target here a lot. I’ve chatted with many other “owners” and thought maybe a chance to live my fantasy and then it seems they get really pushy and want to know personal information quickly and pics like right off the bat. I admit I gave in a few times but I’m learning. So thank you for this. Glad to know we have people looking out for us !!

Gideon120954 is giving off fake vibes. Joined yesterday and he's offering up his females to anyone in the Connecticut forum. In the same day he also claimed he was both 25 and 27.

Last edited:
This user followed me recently. Now that's not out of the ordinary, but what is, is the fact the user also followed the lady that was starting a relationship with me about a year ago. We met in real life, and later found out she was a user on here, and when her and I had a bad ending she hasn't been on here since last year, but this user just mysteriously followed both of our zooville accounts within the last couple days...weirder is the fact that the user has had the account since 2019 and is still a lurker.

I have blocked the user, but these are big red flags, and I would not trust this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-233919.png
    Screenshot_20230123-233919.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 15
This user followed me recently. Now that's not out of the ordinary, but what is, is the fact the user also followed the lady that was starting a relationship with me about a year ago. We met in real life, and later found out she was a user on here, and when her and I had a bad ending she hasn't been on here since last year, but this user just mysteriously followed both of our zooville accounts within the last couple days...weirder is the fact that the user has had the account since 2019 and is still a lurker.

I have blocked the user, but these are big red flags, and I would not trust this one.
Looks to me like a correlation to the Illinois/Indiana area in post rating, given there are zero posts made with this account.

This happened to me with xxroughxx... Everything I wanted and then ghosted..I was pretty devastated tbh but very naive. I'm about ready to give up
So xxroughxx messaged me saying he was in my very small hometown. I believed him. Now I am very unsure. And probably overly naive as well.

That account has zero visible activity at all.

For me personally, that's a HUGE red flag in general. No history I can see, no talky.
Ok. So I look at someone's profile. And it says that person limits who can see. What is that about?

Did I miss an instructional video when I joined?

Ok. So I look at someone's profile. And it says that person limits who can see. What is that about?

Most people who limit their profile though have been around a bit. I say that because they have to even know how to do it first off, and a lot of people who do are just wanting to stay as private as possible, so odds are they're not up to anything nefarious.
Unless it's @dartel

Users can set their own profile not to show to everyone, but only to friends.

However, if you click on the users name on a post there is the number of posts, and clicking there you can see his posts and interactions in the forum.

Me personally? If it's a female, I totally understand why a female here would shut off profile viewing, most males here are at best a fucking nuisance. But, I'm pretty hesitant to engage on more than a very superficial level.

If it's a guy though? I don't chat with guys about sex because I'm not even remotely interested, but, that being said, I see a male with the profile shut off, my first thought is what is it you're hiding and why?

The whole reason I look at post history anyway is to seperate a person from the majority here, which are flakes and losers I want no contact with in any way. And, as mean as it sounds, that's just the truth.

Back