Fake User Awareness Thread

Stuff like this definitely makes me nervous to meet others with zoo interests. It’s already hard to meet people in genera, but having people to discuss this with and even learn more about this side of myself is difficult. Most of the pms I get are about pictures or guys saying “they’d love to see me with this or that animal”. I think most are just looking for quick hookups / experiences.

As is her option if she doesn't like your photo.
we had talked previously and got on relatively well, you would think a normal person would just tell you ah sorry not my kind of thing!

instead they deleted the ENTIRE chat on telegram, blocked my account without saying anything and has ignored any attempts to find out why.

apologies, i should have specified this in my original reply.

we had talked previously and got on relatively well, you would think a normal person would just tell you ah sorry not my kind of thing!

instead they deleted the ENTIRE chat on telegram, blocked my account without saying anything and has ignored any attempts to find out why.

apologies, i should have specified this in my original reply.
That doesn't mean she's fake. This is the "fake user awareness thread."
Why didn't you make sure she knows you're calling her out by typing her name like this? @gsdcumdump

That doesn't mean she's fake. This is the "fake user awareness thread."
Why didn't you make sure he knows you're calling her out by typing her name like this? @gsdcumdump
i didn’t know you could @ users, cheers.

i know it doesnt mean they are fake with 100% certainty but i have been in similar situations in previous years where users will ask for photos and then immediately disappear without any more words.

if this user isnt fake, then at the very least they’re not a decent person

i know it doesnt mean they are fake with 100% certainty but i have been in similar situations in previous years where users will ask for photos and then immediately disappear without any more words.

I blocked you because you tried to send me underage pics. Regardless of if they were of you, that's CP. You're lucky I didn't report the chat.

Don't worry about your "photo." If woman sends you packing, she couldn't care less about your photo, and had no reason to save it.

Why would you sent pictures of yourself to someone which you think is fake? Why would you sent a picture of yourself to anyone connected to zoo anyways ? Did your brain drop in your pants ?

@dirtbikeguy is advertising in the classifieds and he has the makings of a catfish. Claims to be in southern NH and posting in the MA board and that he has a pitbull who doesn't know how to mount. One year went by without posting and now he says he lives on the NH/Maine border with a boxer who will definitely mount although last month he maintained his proximity to MA.

Last edited:
Dirtbikeguy is advertising in the classifieds and he has the makings of a catfish. Claims to be in southern NH and posting in the MA board and that he has a pitbull who doesn't know how to mount. One year went by without posting and now he says he lives on the NH/Maine border with a boxer who will definitely mount.
All those states being so close together, and with a willingness to travel a little, I don't see anything strange about that.
So, his doggy didn't know how to mount. A year later, he's added another doggy who can. Strange? No.

Why isn't there a notifier to him in your post that you're calling him out? Unless you're hoping he doesn't see this??

All those states being so close together, and with a willingness to travel a little, I don't see anything strange about that.
So, his doggy didn't know how to mount. A year later, he's added another doggy who can. Strange? No.

Why isn't there a notifier to him in your post that you're calling him out? Unless you're hoping he doesn't see this??
I modified it to call him out but I don't like doing so. If people are trying to lure users to their homes then it tells them how to appear more genuine. Although most people don't really care if they sound authentic or not.

I modified it to call him out but I don't like doing so. If people are trying to lure users to their homes then it tells them how to appear more genuine. Although most people don't really care if they sound authentic or not.
Fair, but I think the bigger point is that the things you highlight as sketchy aren't really all that sketchy. The states being widely seperated is way more sketchy than states closely located. Adding a 2nd dog is even less sketchy.

Agreed. I try and meet new people on here but only like 1 in 20 turns into even meeting up. Most just want directions to the farm and the gate code so they can do what they want with my animals and then leave. That ain't gonna happen.

T
@dirtbikeguy is advertising in the classifieds and he has the makings of a catfish. Claims to be in southern NH and posting in the MA board and that he has a pitbull who doesn't know how to mount. One year went by without posting and now he says he lives on the NH/Maine border with a boxer who will definitely mount although last month he maintained his proximity to MA.
Hey did you ever think that people lives and situations can change in one year???? Certainly you can appreciate that.
I have moved two towns over and have a different dog now. If you read my posts from a year ago you would see that was my girlfriends dog with whom I do not live with anymore.

@Jaliavee appears to be a possible scammer. She reached out to me via PMs then we moved to telegram where she asked for money to be sent to a bitcoin address and I, being a dummy thinking only with my dick, agreed and paid 100 dollars. She agreed to let me onto her uncles ranch to have fun with animals afterwards which, I know, is an incredibly stupid move on my part and messed up but again, I was thinking with the wrong head.

After I sent the money, she pretty much ghosted me on telegram and her uncle texted me that she was in an accident and in a coma, but she was still logging in on here throughout the week. When I reached out to her in PMs on this site to see what was up, she disabled her "last seen" timestamp, highly suspicious if you ask me. I asked her uncle about it and he claims that her friend was logging in for her, and then stopped responding to my texts. Very suspect. I think that this uncle character is a ruse since hes using google voice for a phone number, might just be Jaliavee playing two characters at once? So users beware, do not send money to her or to anyone online in general, I've learned the hard way like an idiot

Back