Fake User Awareness Thread

I didn’t read all of these but I doubt most of the men that converse here are fake men, granted some are vulgar, rude, non respectful and cock in hand, DESPERATE, but they are probably real, unfortunately!!!!!!

A friend of mine does that on fetlife. She's "Master [male name]" there. She does that to discourage all the horny guys combing the ranks looking for women. She's not there to meet anyone, only discuss master/slave relationship philosophy, so she considers it to be of no harm.

Me, well, I just block all incoming DM's unilaterally. That was my solution :)
Partner did the same for another more vanilla account, too many fake users, bots and unsolicited dick pics. Relatively new to this site so have not had to block anyone... yet

Hey guys,

So I've had a couple responses to my ads in the meet up section now, that have been fakes looking to speak to me, get to know me / meet me for whatever reason, but it is not because they are genuine owners. They are blatantly fake. I've just had another contact me today who conveniently owns one of each animal that I've been specifically requesting in the meet up section (I'm a girl), and who is also conveniently the same heritage me, which I've posted in a couple discussions on this forum where it comes up in topic, they're also a Lurker... go figure. So I think starting a thread where we can all post the usernames of fake or very suspicious accounts on here would be a good safety measure, if anyone has been contacted by someone & they're unsure of them, they can check this thread to see if anyone has any trouble with them or not. Two accounts I can confidently say are fake are K9Taboo and esmee._x . I simply don't respond to them.
Thanks for posting, definitely a good idea to have a thread to out trouble accounts.

SFCWarrior.

He's posted in multiple states "offering help" to knot. Will send messages asking for content but can't verify. Total fucking dodo this one.

Hey guys,

So I've had a couple responses to my ads in the meet up section now, that have been fakes looking to speak to me, get to know me / meet me for whatever reason, but it is not because they are genuine owners. They are blatantly fake. I've just had another contact me today who conveniently owns one of each animal that I've been specifically requesting in the meet up section (I'm a girl), and who is also conveniently the same heritage me, which I've posted in a couple discussions on this forum where it comes up in topic, they're also a Lurker... go figure. So I think starting a thread where we can all post the usernames of fake or very suspicious accounts on here would be a good safety measure, if anyone has been contacted by someone & they're unsure of them, they can check this thread to see if anyone has any trouble with them or not. Two accounts I can confidently say are fake are K9Taboo and esmee._x . I simply don't respond to them.
Would be nice to have the names of known fakes for sure don't need that.

I’d like to see when you see banned next to someone’s handle, flaming, banned content, impersonation, multiple accounts. It wouldn’t have to be any more descriptive than that.

Just block them, they are not who they say they are, I've not even responded to their message. In my meet ups section I ask for owners of dogs, horses or pig, they just so happen to have a dog, a horse and a pig! Oh they're also Dutch heritage like me apparently, and signed up Sunday night to the forum... they're not legit. Probably some anti-zoo piece of shit looking to dox girls from the website.
Maybe the Dutch really have everything hahaha

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]KarenWGeorgiaGirl
is suspect.. organized meet up and no showed, no response. May seem real on here but I would be careful bc I see she is constantly offering to meet.​

Or maybe she was leery of someone who's been on the site almost 3 years and never made a single post til now. I sure as fuck wouldn't trust someone with ZERO post history.

I'm curious what happened to this user that everyone was saying was "verified"

lol

Well, banned for sure. And thus, yes, sorta verified. Verified as a fucking fake. HUGE HUGE SHOCK, I might add. But, I've heard nothing specific.

In cases like that, I *WISH* they'd leave the profile still visible for the sole purpose of shaming all those pathetic simp fucks who were on her profile telling everyone how "real" this piece of shit was.

And a side note, if any of you reading this ARE one of those pathetic simp fucks, know that YOU are an even bigger CLOWN than the catfish in question. The mods should ban your asses as well. It's members like you who FEED these cancers.

Feel free to hate away.

I'm getting invites from different accounts inviting me to telagram group chats, should I report these accounts and to whom?

I just ignore them. For now but kinda seems fishy to me.

I'm getting invites from different accounts inviting me to telagram group chats, should I report these accounts and to whom?

I just ignore them. For now but kinda seems fishy to me.
PM the names. And if it's anything close to soliciting send screenshots.
You can also report the messages.

Last edited:
What happened to TammCa? Just curious as she had a huge following and seemed legit? Next thing I noticed she was banned

I am very sad about the fake users and specially about the part that most of them are from India subcontinent. This makes me very ashamed too. I am sorry.

I come here because I'm mybe 50% zoo person, I'm noy gonna put my information, afraid my family find out about my zoo lust, if one day I can get dog , I'll update my relationship with the dog... Until the day come, I'll just enjoy what in here

I come here because I'm mybe 50% zoo person, I'm noy gonna put my information, afraid my family find out about my zoo lust, if one day I can get dog , I'll update my relationship with the dog... Until the day come, I'll just enjoy what in here
You do you man

Hey guys,

This is very helpful and eye-opening, thank you. When you read it together with the contents of the online security thread, it's almost chilling.

Back