Fake User Awareness Thread

Good. This is not a dating site, the more people get pissed off (and we already see some leaving) the better. The profiles that exist just to use PM to hook up are useless for the forum anyway since they do not generate any meaningful content.
You might not share my opinion, though the hooup business is definitely not helping the zoo community in my opinion.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the paranoia that anyone on the internet is in fact a man and not a woman is not helping you guys determine what is a woman either. Since I saw some discussions on how to tell what is a man pretending to be a woman and it is hilarious. :D
I am trying to figure out a good way for me to make and contribute meaningful content for the forum. Can you help point me in the right direction for this? Is there already a thread that discussed this topic? I honestly want to become a positive part of this community.

I'm Lexi, by the way. I'm new here in regards to participating but I would like to grow and prove my worth.

A
You can do that by joining in some discussions and writing your opinions and so on.
Ok I mean that sounds easy enough lol. Are there any particular threads that have topics of higher importance discussed on them? Or just start commenting everywhere..? 😺

Just look around....remember that the Dumpster Fire is ugly personified and flaming arguments aren't allowed elsewhere and you should be okay
That is actually a good piece of key information that I will keep in mind. That should also help me remember that people aren't necessary being an ass just because they say something flat or short... Thank you for the heads up 😺

Hey guys,

So I've had a couple responses to my ads in the meet up section now, that have been fakes looking to speak to me, get to know me / meet me for whatever reason, but it is not because they are genuine owners. They are blatantly fake. I've just had another contact me today who conveniently owns one of each animal that I've been specifically requesting in the meet up section (I'm a girl), and who is also conveniently the same heritage me, which I've posted in a couple discussions on this forum where it comes up in topic, they're also a Lurker... go figure. So I think starting a thread where we can all post the usernames of fake or very suspicious accounts on here would be a good safety measure, if anyone has been contacted by someone & they're unsure of them, they can check this thread to see if anyone has any trouble with them or not. Two accounts I can confidently say are fake are K9Taboo and esmee._x . I simply don't respond to them.
I think that is an excellent idea.

I have no idea who you are,
but I like you already.
😁

I appreciate the heads up.
Looks like the fake user awareness thread is working like it should.
Thank you for letting me know.
I'll keep the awareness in mind if I ever hear from them. 👍

This was aimed towards me and if you actually look at some of the posts I did have Athena at the time and she was dealing with two ear infections at the time. My dude if you want the money you sent me back then all you had to do was say so. Not slander a person for not being able to travel so you can fuck a dog. Maybe consider ones able situation. It doesn't matter anyway She is gone someone else is taking care of her for me and she is alot happier. I can never own another animal since I can't take care of myself.
Calling BS on that. You asked me to loan you two hundred for your phone bill THREE YEARS AGO and have still refused to pay me back. I actually thought I was the only one you did that to.

Haha as a couple we have no problems like that, for now. Nobody asked us for nudes together but who knows, someday maybe? 🤣

MEG

Back