Europe trip

Maracas

Tourist
Hi there
I'm planning a trip to Europe from December to January and wanted to ask my fellow here for suggestions for where to go, what to do and any other suggestion you can give me for the trip

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong, I didn't know where else to publish it

Europe is big. I want to say, be more specific where you're going. I also want to say don't share too much personal info here.

Maybe join a travel forum for this question?

You should give more details, like, what kind of temperature/weather you're looking for.... Majority of the EU would be pretty cold, but they're some areas where youll get mid temperatures and good weather like South Spain etc

Sorry for the late reply guys, I got a whole month to travel so I wanna see as much as I can, I'll be starting in Spain but I'll be visiting family in France before heading to Germany or Italy, I know the languages well enough not to have an issue with any of them.
The thing is that I really wanna be a wild turist, as for the temperatures, i don't mind it, it would be my first time seeing snow if I go more to the north, so I'll be happy no matter what.

As for why I'm writing this here well, I want to get out of the "Tourist" member rank, this place is surprisinly more amigable than many trip forums and I gotta admit it, I have the hope that someone will mention a "fun" place to visit if you know what I mean.

Back