does someone know about your secret ?

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
Only some of my closest friends know, my daughter (adult) knows too, but that was after I found out that she was active with her dog...

I've never told a soul, or to be more accurate I've never told anyone who actually knows me. I've discussed it anonymously with people online but that's it.

Friends have made silly comments or jokes in the past and my heart nearly stopped beating, just silly comments like "You like that dog more than men". They were only joking but it still made my blood run cold.
I bet it's a little nerve wracking if people you know are even just thinking you are having sex with your dog. 😳🥰💓

Wow, how did the conversation with your mum go? lol
I basically accused her of doing it with my dog which she vehemently denied (I had indirectly seen and heard her doing it with him). Then there were like two months of me being angry at her all the time while simultaneously beginning to try do it with my dog myself before she admitted it and swore me to secrecy.

Told one girl I mess around with. She was cool with it and plays into my fantasy. She says she has never and won't but I don't fully believe her.

oh i don't want to think abut who knows what,,
But my brother knows, 2 eXes, and i think there are like 3 close friends.

No we keep what we do here and on other sites completely to ourselves

Back