does someone know about your secret ?

Two people.
The first one a friend who also is into it (though more stallions) and kinda "figured me out" somehow by some of my other interests. I still don't know how he did it but I'm just glad if it's not obvious to people "outside" of the interest. He was the first person I talked about it with ever.

The second one is my bf. I told him shortly after I had some talks with afromentioned friend. I would have never outed myself to him had I not been 100% sure that he would not hate me for it or be disgusted with it, even if he's not into it. We had shared a lot and were completely honest and he had shown himself incredibly tolerant before.
And I am glad I was honest to him but it's something I would not dare with anyone else in the world.

One of my best friends approached me and said she was into the the lifestyle and was really sheepish about it. Luckily I had been training pups for years by that point and it helped her find herself, not to mention have an ear she could talk to that wouldn't judge her. Aside from her there are the ones I've helped train, and a handful of friends who are super curious.

I've never told a soul, or to be more accurate I've never told anyone who actually knows me. I've discussed it anonymously with people online but that's it.

Friends have made silly comments or jokes in the past and my heart nearly stopped beating, just silly comments like "You like that dog more than men". They were only joking but it still made my blood run cold.

Nope, I’ve never shared it with anyone irl, although I have a couple close friends who I am pretty confident they’d be alright with it if they found out. If they ever ask me about it seriously, I’ll probably tell them the truth. But until then, I’ll keep it to myself.

Back