does someone know about your secret ?

Very possible an ex saw what I was looking at on a shared computer back in the early 2000s. She never mentioned it but I have my suspicion.

Yeah, my current bf knows, he is starting to enjoy zoo content. Has not had any interest in it before me but says he will consider fun with a dog if we get the opportunity. I also told my cousin when I was younger because we used to jerk each other off. Those are the only two that know.

One person irl, me and her have played out a lot of beast scenarios together (only RP) and I did buy her a knotted vibrator for use.

But other than that I haven't confided in anyone no.

My ex was into zoo, we dated for a few years and played together all the time. I’ve had a sugar daddy that was into it, he watched me suck mine off a few times. I was hooking up with a twink last year that was into it, and he got knotted once by mine. And then I’ve meet like 2 guys on tinder dating over the years who said they were into it, but when they had the opportunity they declined.

and then in college before I graduated and moved I told these two fwbs I was seeing. They weren’t into it, and like kinda hinted at being anti, but they were nice to my face for the last month or two.

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
My husband and I are both zoos and we both love dog cock

No one (except others on this site) knows about my secret fantasy to have sex with a K9, especially tasting and feeling a K9 shooting his cum down my throat.

hello everyone, with so many like-minded people here, it would be interesting to know how many people may have shared their secrets with friends, family or good acquaintances or is it unimaginable for many because it would be too risky?

Sometimes it's a shame that you can't confide in everyone you like, some might like to but just can't.
or have a couple of you got caught by accident?

But it's nice to know that there are so many who share the same passion.
I have told a couple of ex girlfriends and my wife.

Yes. My wife knows and we’ve raised our two kids to be Zoo positive. We are an open family. It isn’t uncommon for me to be fucking our dog in the open, or for my wife to be fingering her. One of my sons is interested in sex with the dog, but my wife and I are still deciding when he will be ready.
Wow talk about an open family for sure. "Dad are you ready to go to hit the range? Sure son, just let me finish up in Daisy here!" Of course I'm talking about a son being 18+ for the post police!

Nobody but myself at the moment, along with internet strangers! I’m considering telling my boyfriend, he likes to role play with me and was actually the one who started role playing as a gnoll from DND and “knotting” me during. I know he’s into monsterfucking and more beastial creatures, but the thought of telling him outright that I dream to get fucked by a dog one day is a little daunting.

Nobody but myself at the moment, along with internet strangers! I’m considering telling my boyfriend, he likes to role play with me and was actually the one who started role playing as a gnoll from DND and “knotting” me during. I know he’s into monsterfucking and more beastial creatures, but the thought of telling him outright that I dream to get fucked by a dog one day is a little daunting.

Well crap , if he's talking about "knotting" , that is a really really big hint he'd be open. Don't take my advice, but maybe think about dropping some more hints along the way, maybe with more dog-like creatures in DND. Wow, I used to have so much fun playing that back in the day. The hours would melt away!

Well crap , if he's talking about "knotting" , that is a really really big hint he'd be open. Don't take my advice, but maybe think about dropping some more hints along the way, maybe with more dog-like creatures in DND. Wow, I used to have so much fun playing that back in the day. The hours would melt away!
I have been haha! We do engage in puppyplay, and he really likes a lot of the creatures from DND/video games. I’ll see what happens over the next little while and see how he responds to the more “taboo” stuffs. :3 would be fun to have someone to share with….

I have been haha! We do engage in puppyplay, and he really likes a lot of the creatures from DND/video games. I’ll see what happens over the next little while and see how he responds to the more “taboo” stuffs. :3 would be fun to have someone to share with….
Just take it slow and carefully. I myself cannot share with my spouse. Many stories I read here it can go amazingly well for the lucky, or horrendously terrible. 10000% test the waters little by little and abort if you see him act in anyway in disgust as you know you hit his threshold of fantasy and it doesn't extend into the real world. Again I'm no pro just going by life experiences and observations!

Just take it slow and carefully. I myself cannot share with my spouse. Many stories I read here it can go amazingly well for the lucky, or horrendously terrible. 10000% test the waters little by little and abort if you see him act in anyway in disgust as you know you hit his threshold of fantasy and it doesn't extend into the real world. Again I'm no pro just going by life experiences and observations!
Absolutely! Great advice, would be stupid to outright say anything of the sort. Unfortunate situation with the spouse :( but glad there’s a forum to share right? :3

Back