does someone know about your secret ?

Ive told a few girls and they were curious but I was too excited/anxious and turned them off to the idea I guess . idk
Unfortunately didn't happen. But I got to pretend that I was a pup though and that was a turn on watching them cum on my puppy cock. ;)

Many people knew about my "secret" i told all my close flamily, many people in my church, my friends. Ive even told doctors, psychiatrists. Even the CID.
The majority of these were 20 years ago. So more recently I've not brought it up. And i dont think i want to bring rememberence to it.

My ex who im still best friends with (we fell out mutually) knows I have an interest in zoophilia and is sympathetic, he himself i suspect is a zoophile in denial because he admitted that he tried to jerk his dog off when he was younger among other things he has said. though, he doesnt condone anything pro-contact, he supports me. (he doesnt know im not anti-contact)

My brother got into my phone when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I did not delete my browsing history. He hasn't told anyone yet, but he lets me know that he knows about my preferences. Because of this I never had the courage to do it.

One girl knows and knows me personally met on kik and we talk everyday for years.. lol still haven’t met or played yet but hopefully one day . She’s out of state but not too too far

Absolutely none of my family knows. Three guys I dated know. A friend told me that one of those guys was spreading a rumor about me doing it, but I blew it off and said that he was just mad about our breakup and that was that. The guy I'm dating now does not know.
Glad you were able to play it off and make it go away. Some people just don’t know what they have.

Back