Does sex feel different with a dog?

Im a male and had a fair amount of sex with people, however my zoo experience is very limited, but I was wondering if sex with a dog feels different than what it does with a human.

If so, what do you prefer?

Yes it does, its much better in my opinion. One dogs are warmer than us so when you slip in its so warm feels awesome. 2 they have different muscles in there that feel amazing when they squeeze you. 3 dog pussy is not attached to a human so there's that haha. However I am far more attracted to dogs than humans these days. With human partners its takes a little convincing to get it hard sometimes but with my dog im instantly rock hard every time. So for me, 4 they are more attractive 😍. Hope this helps

Fisically is different. I think better but I am partial 😎

Emotionally. Well, I feel closer to an animal, I know they do not fake feelings, reactions or try to "treat you well", and vice versa too, I do not need to try fake anything so they do not get butthurt, so I am more relaxed and can be myself.
Still, if someone says it is my fault for being raised among wolves and not propperly socialized with humans. Well, I can buy that, but my feelings are this right now and it is ok.

But... there is the point where you want socialization, a bit of talk or "layer 5 communication". Then human relations are better at that. BUT does not necessarily need to include sex.

So, yes, both are good and compatible, still I am more for a primal strong animal lovecand bonding and human social relation and... sex? Meh. If the other is in for it, I can and, well, Yes. I do enjoy it if the other seems to be happy, but I rarely finish myself.

Yes, sex with a bitch feels different from fucking a woman. As the first commenter stated, they are physically hotter than a womans body temperature and that feels pretty great. That's true of almost all mammal species. Also the ring of muscle just beyond the vulva really clamps down - especially with some medium sized breeds it can even be kind of painful when she squeezes. Just stop, wait till she stops clamping, then continue fucking :)

In my opinion, way better than sex with a woman.

2 cents.

Yes it does, its much better in my opinion. One dogs are warmer than us so when you slip in its so warm feels awesome. 2 they have different muscles in there that feel amazing when they squeeze you. 3 dog pussy is not attached to a human so there's that haha. However I am far more attracted to dogs than humans these days. With human partners its takes a little convincing to get it hard sometimes but with my dog im instantly rock hard every time. So for me, 4 they are more attractive 😍. Hope this helps
This definitely helped. I didn't know they were warmer and have different muscles. Sounds amazing!

Back