Has mating only with a dog affected you?

Pat98

Tourist
I want guys’ opinions here. I have never been with a woman…just with my dog(wife). Has thought of having only been with a dog affected you? That is if you’ve never had human pussy before…only dog. Are you content to keep it that way?

Then the woman is most likely to achieve orgasm considering most guys are johnny one pumps
Lmao. "Johnny One Pump"

Seriously tho this has been my experience. Iv gotten so used to being with my dog that on the RARE occasion I am with a human female she generally gets off before I do and iv gotta help it along to really even get there at all.
At a point you don't wanna say anything and just be like "yeah, I'm just THAT good." LOL

Probably lol. I do like being inside her. That very first time I was so nervous I almost threw up before starting. I was practically trembling.

She had more experience than me lol.

But now I’ve gotten some decent experience…even if I can’t control my ejaculation that well…I always get too excited after humping slowly for like 7 minutes or so. Then it’s losing control and blowing my load in 45 seconds.

when something about you changes even just slightly, do you notice?

i never felt any sexual attraction towards humans of either gender (i actually find the human vagina kinda repulsive), so probably not an effect of only mating with canines of either gender.

I have never been with a woman…just with my dog(wife)
I thought you flew to Cambodia for a whole weekend of tourism sex with a barely legal prostitute and that now you're sharing a room with a high-class hooker who lets you cum inside with no condom? Anyway, having a beautiful Golden as a wife is enough sexual satisfaction and gratification, you shouldn't feel ashamed from nothing.

I want guys’ opinions here. I have never been with a woman…just with my dog(wife). Has thought of having only been with a dog affected you? That is if you’ve never had human pussy before…only dog.
Affected me, eh, kinda sorta but also kinda sorta not? I've only been with female canines, 6 different dogs to be precise, but who's counting?....... well I guess I am apparently. Lol. I've never been sexual with a woman, and honestly I don't see that changing any time soon. I've actually had women come onto me several times, and it was me who rejected them. Hell, one woman was drop dead gorgeous, but she was also known to cheat on damn near every boyfriend she had. In my opinion Personality > Looks any day of the week. While I'm certainly more polygamous with non-human animals, I'm definitely monogamous when it comes to humans... well, except for I'd be totally comfortable with her being sexual with another non-human animal(s).

Are you content to keep it that way?
For now that answer is mostly "yes." But, if the right woman came along (namely a fellow zoophile that is comfortable with me being sexually intimate with female canines and is willing to share 50/50 affection/attention) and I could trust her, I'd absolutely jump aboard that ship given enough time for validation of her character. Basically I'm happy enough to continue doing what I'm doing now, but if the opportunity should ever arise, that'll obviously change.

Honestly if you've already had cookie i wouldn't even worry about humans, all other pussy is shit teir in comparison to a good girl in heat.
I have never had it yet with a female dog, so eager as lots here say it feels better than human. Also does the feeling vary a lot depending on which breed you get?

I have never had it yet with a female dog, so eager as lots here say it feels better than human. Also does the feeling vary a lot depending on which breed you get?
Ive only been with 2 medium sized girls and didn't really feel much difference aside from how they react to orgasms.
I think breed size will make the only real difference and that'll only be with how tight they are.

Affected me how? Yes I'm content being myself. Also why would an Exclusive individual who has an attraction to only animals suddenly wake up one day and think. Yes, today I'm gonna stick my pecker in a human for funnzies lol. A question like this seems redundant in this subforum.

I want guys’ opinions here. I have never been with a woman…just with my dog(wife). Has thought of having only been with a dog affected you? That is if you’ve never had human pussy before…only dog. Are you content to keep it that way?
don't worry about human pussy anymore. your loads have been claimed by your wife. this is the contract you sign when you first mate with her. its a til-death-do-us-part decision

Ive only been with 2 medium sized girls and didn't really feel much difference aside from how they react to orgasms.
I think breed size will make the only real difference and that'll only be with how tight they are.
what was the difference they reacted to orgasms?

Years ago, when i was 18-22 i thought it.
The lose virginity with humans.
Because socially and biologically is the rule to have sex with your species.
But when i tried human... i did not regret to try it.
I don't miss much.

It had no effect on me, because I haven't tried a human vagina and I never will because I don't find it attractive. Neither the women nor their pussies.
Looking at a female dogs ass is beautiful and immediately triggers saliva production. Their cookie, its shape, color, the fur around it as it hugs it, is in perfect harmony. The tail as it moves and covers with it.
A woman's ass or pussy does not look good, it is bare, wrinkled, and if it has fur on it, it is also ugly.
It is likely that "normal" people think exactly the same thing, only in reverse, for them the dog's pussy is uninteresting.

Others used to say that it is wide and empty and does not squeeze or pulsate. Then it's 100% + 100% that won't be interested. I wouldn't be able to have sex without putting my face in my dog's chest, her front legs on my neck, kissing and sniffing her wide face during sex. All of these are needed, emotions, passion. And this only happens with female dogs.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly from some of the zoo studies, the common problem mentioned there was that a human vagina is looser than a dog and therefore if you are only used to dogs, it made it difficult for men to reach orgasm with a woman.
which study is this? i want to read it

which study is this? i want to read it
I don't know the study, but the comments here also report that the human vagina is loose and boring and I also read about it in telegram groups. This applies mainly to exclusive zoos, less so for those who are 50/50 attracted to people and animals. I think this is logical.

Since most of the sex takes place in the brain, I think there will be not only physical stimulation in the background, but also the fact that an exclusive zoophile is very attracted to the animal and sexually arouses it strongly, while the human does not, which is why cannot have sex with people or it is very difficult. It is a physical and mental factor together.

Last edited:
Lmao. "Johnny One Pump"

Seriously tho this has been my experience. Iv gotten so used to being with my dog that on the RARE occasion I am with a human female she generally gets off before I do and iv gotta help it along to really even get there at all.
At a point you don't wanna say anything and just be like "yeah, I'm just THAT good." LOL
Damn, maybe all guys should have a bitch to train them

I don't know the study, but the comments here also report that the human vagina is loose and boring and I also read about it in telegram groups. This applies mainly to exclusive zoos, less so for those who are 50/50 attracted to people and animals. I think this is logical.

Since most of the sex takes place in the brain, I think there will be not only physical stimulation in the background, but also the fact that an exclusive zoophile is very attracted to the animal and sexually arouses it strongly, while the human does not, which is why cannot have sex with people or it is very difficult. It is a physical and mental factor together.
what you say resonates with me. i feel like im a zoo and i just need to make that first step. all i think about and love are dogs. ppl think i will go straight to zoo exclusive when i finally try it which kinda scares me

Back